Actual Day Wedding:Chris & Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
Busy busy busy weekend... here are some of the shots of a wedding i covered over the weekend. Dinner only shots. Couple didnt need me for the day...they're both from America...didnt really go with the ususal chinese dinner flow...=)

31276022.jpg

31275765.jpg

31275766.jpg

31275768.jpg

31275770.jpg

The reflection of the groom shot is good. Not really you best coverage though, mostly mundane angles and your flash tends to be a bit strong at times. Just some constructive comments here. :)

Ya man... but my BIG break is coming! I'm off to the states this weekend till first week Aug. :D

Expect lotsa photos!

Anyway... i noticed a guy posting all the LA shots recently...gotta go bother him...=)

As for the number of shoots...ya...i had a mad rush of assignments. To be honest...i quite like this set. Not the best but not the worst. I played less with angles this time round. The couple is a quiet pair and I didnt want to try anything to fanciful... hikes...i know...excuses! Hahahaha

Anyway...I could be dropping by SEED tmr...

:thumbsup: Still loved your work.

Going to States? Job or pleasure?

From CMW1.

Ah...CMW1! Hahahah... great to hear from you! =)

Thanks for the encouragement too! How are you? Using your camera i hope...

Anyway... SSS2 recommended me to the couple!

Actually I'm going for three reasons..

firstly, I'm going with the army (reservist exchange program)...in Texas

then...i gotta meet a client in California

Finally I have a few days to unwind...

Santa Monica here i come!

Hahaha

I must say i was disappointed. When i read the title "chris & robin" & saw their names on the first few shots, & your mention of an "unusual flow", i thought it was a gay marriage. :what:

i thought finally, somebody has done something extraordinary. i was expecting to witness for the very first time how 2 guys will "present tea" to their mom & pop or granny even; or how 2 of them wld stand on stage along with family members to do the traditional 'yam seng'. or cross their arms for a champagne toast. wow, that will be hilarious! :bsmilie:

maybe that's something you guys (wedding photographers) should consider posting - gay wedding. heard that it's the 'in thing' in some US States now. i doubt anybody has covered that in this forum. :bsmilie:

My favourite: fat guy proposing the "yam seng"

Some nice touches there. You tried to make it as personal as you can by focusing on the details rather than big groupie thing (which btw often makes the event look very corporate). Will be watching the space for sure.

Thanks for sharing.

Kman

I love the expressions captured.... :)
They are simply beautiful.... :cheergal:
Have a good trip to SFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.