Acronyms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JillianRed

Nov 16, 2008
Singapore
Okay, am totally clueless, but can anyone tell me what MUA means? Or ROM? Is there a thread that explains the acronyms that are commonly used on this site?

Thanks!

do a search. >.<
i believe this would be the best answer everyone will give you. Use the search function. IT will generate a lot of helpful information for u.

Okay, am totally clueless, but can anyone tell me what MUA means? Or ROM? Is there a thread that explains the acronyms that are commonly used on this site?

Thanks!
I have the perfect thread for you.

../azul123

Hmmm... Maybe the moderators can consider putting that FAQ thread in the newbies corner too? (Not too sure if can be placed in 2 separate threads as sticky) Just a suggestion since even I myself overlooked the FAQ thread until I started using the search function when i just started out :)

Hmmm... Maybe the moderators can consider putting that FAQ thread in the newbies corner too? (Not too sure if can be placed in 2 separate threads as sticky) Just a suggestion since even I myself overlooked the FAQ thread until I started using the search function when i just started out :)

It's already there. Didn't you read the stickies?

Look for: "Forum-related FAQs and Other Useful Info for Newbies"

Status
Not open for further replies.