Acratech GP-s vs Arca Swiss Monoball P0

tikiman

Aug 20, 2009
Home is Singapore
I am intending to bit the bullet and order a very good ballhead from B&H. The trouble is, is do not know which to choose. I wanted a ballhead that can level the panning head. The P0 looks well designed and small, good for travel, but it also means that I have to change to QS plate system. The GPs ooks solid, and uses the QR plate... so I dun need to change system. But it is cost more.

So need to ask bros out there what is their experience with the 2 ballhead. Please advice. Thanks

tikiman said:
I am intending to bit the bullet and order a very good ballhead from B&H. The trouble is, is do not know which to choose. I wanted a ballhead that can level the panning head. The P0 looks well designed and small, good for travel, but it also means that I have to change to QS plate system. The GPs ooks solid, and uses the QR plate... so I dun need to change system. But it is cost more.

So need to ask bros out there what is their experience with the 2 ballhead. Please advice. Thanks

Or you can just add a pano clamp on top of your current BH when needed.

Can also add arca clamp to the P0

thanks, that is one way, but i have read review that the panning of the P0 (one without QS plate) is not that good.

Anyone out there using a GP-s?