Achiever slaves can sync?

Status
Not open for further replies.

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
with digicams?
I just bought me a 115A/S but it fires BEFORE the minolta flash... soooo weird...

very weird indeed, where did the slave get the trigger from? Is the slave wired or using some kind of sensor off camera? Care to share?

regards

It seems that my Achiever also cant sync well with my Olympus C750. I believe it was triggered off by the pre flash..haven really go fiddle around with it. Using it on the hotshoe works quite fine though. :)

not weird lah heehee, although it sounds so..
the preflash activated the slave..
so I went back and traded it for something else....

kudos to Mr MSColour.. (dunno his name ;p)

Originally posted by NiVleK
It seems that my Achiever also cant sync well with my Olympus C750. I believe it was triggered off by the pre flash..haven really go fiddle around with it. Using it on the hotshoe works quite fine though. :)

Which achiever model u got and how much $?

I got achiever TZ250 for $70. So far works fine on hot shoe. Its a multi dedicated flash.

Originally posted by Glyyde
what spec is the TZ250 u got there?
can be use as slave?

Check this site out:

http://translate.google.com/transla...250&start=20&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N

at iso 100;

normal (35mm) Guide no = 84 ft
S (50 mm) Guide no = 100ft
T (84 mm) guide no =110 ft

N + diffuser guide no = 56 ft

It has Zoom ( 35, 50 & 84 mm) & bounce.The flash has two automatic operation and manual setting.

it will not function as a slave flash.

Originally posted by bigmouse
Check this site out:

http://translate.google.com/transla...250&start=20&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N

It has a switch to select camera make so that it can be "dedicated" for Olympus, minolta, canon,ricoh, nikon, pentax, and also non-didicated mode.

at iso 100;

normal (35mm) Guide no = 84 ft
S (50 mm) Guide no = 100ft
T (84 mm) guide no =110 ft

N + diffuser guide no = 56 ft

It has Zoom ( 35, 50 & 84 mm) & bounce.The flash has two automatic operation and manual setting.

it will not function as a slave flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.