Achiever 828

Status
Not open for further replies.

daden

Nov 24, 2005
Adam Rd, Singapore
www.flickr.com
Anybody ever used this flash with FZseries (10/20)? Care to share me the tips for synchronizing it? Thank you in advance for the extra mile!:)

from suntex brand is it? i cant remember much... if so, the flash seems ok for overall performance...

oTaRu said:
from suntex brand is it? i cant remember much... if so, the flash seems ok for overall performance...
Hi there, at last... somebody replying... but... no bro... it's not Suntax... it's Achiever 828... Thanks anyway... :)

oops.... sorry~!

hmm i never actually seen this brand before but have heard of it..why not use emoblitz ds328az flash? :D

metallilan said:
hmm i never actually seen this brand before but have heard of it..why not use emoblitz ds328az flash? :D
darn cheap, bro... that's the main cause... on the student budget track here... :)
just now asking emoblitz at Lords LP only got a blank stare - and answer... "no, we only stocked Nikon".
They were very 'busy' dealing with a group of angmoh until I stand there for arnd 5 minutes without anybody attended me... what to do... I'm just a poor student that looking for a cheapo flash... not asking for a 'flashy-speedy-lighty' flash... :bsmilie:

daden said:
darn cheap, bro... that's the main cause... on the student budget track here... :)
just now asking emoblitz at Lords LP only got a blank stare - and answer... "no, we only stocked Nikon".
They were very 'busy' dealing with a group of angmoh until I stand there for arnd 5 minutes without anybody attended me... what to do... I'm just a poor student that looking for a cheapo flash... not asking for a 'flashy-speedy-lighty' flash... :bsmilie:

hmm. im a student also ba. haha. emoblitz ok ar for the price... it works well as a slave flash and for the ones with hot shoe...

Lords eh? hmm. i remember asking from alan @ Sls. im worse the guy got me a wrong flash and i had to go back there to trade. had to top up extra =x

what cam you using?

metallilan said:
hmm. im a student also ba. haha. emoblitz ok ar for the price... it works well as a slave flash and for the ones with hot shoe...

Lords eh? hmm. i remember asking from alan @ Sls. im worse the guy got me a wrong flash and i had to go back there to trade. had to top up extra =x

what cam you using?
2nd hand FZ 20... :) How much u get the emoblitz? Is it supporting auto exposure? Mine is totally manual... a bit tedious if u need to shoot 'fast'... :) - purposely give quote coz our 'fast' will never be as 'fast' as dSLR... hahahahaha... poor us, dSLR dreamer... :bsmilie:

daden said:
2nd hand FZ 20... :) How much u get the emoblitz? Is it supporting auto exposure? Mine is totally manual... a bit tedious if u need to shoot 'fast'... :) - purposely give quote coz our 'fast' will never be as 'fast' as dSLR... hahahahaha... poor us, dSLR dreamer... :bsmilie:

well our high speed focusing is on par with a dslr so it isnt that bad...

check out the lumix faq for info on the emoblitz... http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=124710

i got it for around $55 but i heard u can get cheaper if you bargain but i didn't..guess i was a small fry in AP sls... :confused:

oh btw its automatic flash. only got 3 modes, the hotshoe mode, slave 1 and slave 2. not much settings, or rather no settings! can tilt and swivel...

Status
Not open for further replies.