ACDSee Photo Manager 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenji

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
alexq.multiply.com
hey guys, I got this new program. I intend to make a video slide show for my friend which I had help him took some ROM shots. However, after I create the slide show in a CD-R, the pictures quality is way to lousy. It's like a 240 x 320 pictures being increase its pixel to 1200 x 1600.

But all my original photos are around 2500 x 1700. How can I make the slide show showing clear picture?

Please help

Thanks

Hi Kenji,

I not sure if it is the same, i am using ACDSee Pro 2.5, in the process of creating a slideshow, you shld be able to set the Maximum Image size , if u are creating a video then cos a higher resolution video settings.

Hope this helps

Hi snappyantz, I had try using ACDSee Pro 2.5 as well. It seems it strink down the resolution too. I'm creating a slide show to a VCD for my friend. Can you tell me where to set to the maximum image size?

Hi Kenji,

I suppse u are trying to use creat slideshow tool. If yes, then go set file optiosns, it is page , look at top right hand corner, it is there

Correct me if I am wrong....but are you trying to create a slideshow in VCD format i.e. the photos will be displayed on a TV? If so, then the software will downsize your photos resolution to suit the TV or, in this case, the VCD format. The VCD format is low quality video which is close to video tape quality. Better resolution would be DVD format but the best would be high definition but even that would only mean 1920 x 1080 pixels and only hi-def flat panel displays can display that resolution, not conventional CRT TV.

Thanks. Yup. I trying to put it to play on DVD player to show on TV. Apparently, this program only allows me to create a video in a VCD mode. When I select Create DVD, it only allow me to copy all the photos as a data to the DVDs, not to create a video.

ah... guess the way for you to get over this, is to create a high res video and and burn the video to a dvd

this feature is already built in within ACDSee photo manager to convert photos to video

Status
Not open for further replies.