accomodation in Taman Negara

Status
Not open for further replies.
JediForce4ever said:
yupz...thats the place i stayed too.....got air-con but no heated water,,,,very cold someore....full of cobwebs.....cheap however....I've been to the bat cave but no the waterfall....

Hmm, funny the unit i stayed have air-con though breakdown constantly.:(

You may want to try Teresek View Motel & Resort, Taman Negara, Off-Road Seberang Tembling, Kuala Tahan, 27000 Jerantut, Pahang Darul Makmur, Tel: 09-2669744. It is directly opposite Mutiara Hotel across the river by walking up the slope. The room size is quite small but rates are much cheaper. The disadvantage is that you need to walk up and down the steep slope every day to get to the boat and up to Mutiara for the forest.

Cheers

Steven Tor

stor said:
You may want to try Teresek View Motel & Resort, Taman Negara, Off-Road Seberang Tembling, Kuala Tahan, 27000 Jerantut, Pahang Darul Makmur, Tel: 09-2669744. It is directly opposite Mutiara Hotel across the river by walking up the slope. The room size is quite small but rates are much cheaper. The disadvantage is that you need to walk up and down the steep slope every day to get to the boat and up to Mutiara for the forest.

Cheers

Steven Tor

That's helpful, i search around this resort in internet, but too bad no contact, guess i have to make a call.

Anyway, i read there is a variety of accommodation apposite of the main expensive resort, Mutiara. It just needs to cross a river.. but it seems likes all those resorts are active in internet.. mm.. I wonder anyone had found accommodation on the spots? it is tough for me to convince my friends to do so in a trip like these. I am checking out Lonely planet or Rough guide book in a while, hope i get the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.