Accident @ Ang Mo Kio Ave 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accident happen at amk ave 4 opposite block 641. Apparently the driver was speeding. Slammed into the tree cause it was trying to avoid a Old man Jay-walking. Driver suffered minor cuts.

Lousy image quality due to taken by iphone.

accident002.jpg

accident001.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

Given the crap cam you had on you it's not a bad effort at all.

wow, that looks like a pretty bad accident! Guess the truck must be speeding too.

no offence dude, but this is a photography forum right?

i always figured "reportage" to do with photography falls under photojournalism... quality photographs to cover an even or something...
happy snappies from iphones belong with the 2 million others on the scum of the internet otherwise known as stomp...

i always figured "reportage" to do with photography falls under photojournalism... quality photographs to cover an even or something...
happy snappies from iphones belong with the 2 million others on the scum of the internet otherwise known as stomp...

hi bro .

So from that u say " Quality Photographs to cover and even or something "

Is it a MUST to have a DSLR or compact camera with me at the scene ? so that i can take QUALITY pictures and then i can post it up here ?

Im Just Sharing an accident here.. if really this is how you think , you can ask Mod & Admins to close this up if i did violate any rules here in Clubsnap Photography Forum. There is even past threads about accidents , please go search it . Unfortunately MINE is just using a camera phone to snap it. If you got and thing you want to say please by all means ask the Mods & Admin if i'd break any rules here.

Have a nice day ahead.:)

Last edited:

Hmmm i totally disagree with wat u mention... If it's wat u mean then ur refering that domdomino is also a scum which u mention?

Please watch what u are posting..

Seriously, not necessary that Reportage MUST be a Journalistic photo.

So happen i was at the scene so i just come in and share. Isn't sharing a good thing?
Definitely you wont want me who carry a DSLR around my neck the whole day.. Sure neck pain what... :dunno:

where did i say you should carry a dslr around with you all day?
that would be quite daft...

i'm saying images like this are for sites like stomp, not a photography forum... sharing happy snappies of accidents imho should go into kopitiam or, as per mentioned before, websites like stomp.
if youve read around, the purpose of the photography sub forums is to gain critique and comment on peoples photos...
if its not a proper photo how is one supposed to critique or comment on it?
what is to be gained from a couple blurry, noisy photos of a truck rammed into a tree?

im sorry if i have offended but i hope you see the point i'm stressing...

where did i say you should carry a dslr around with you all day?
that would be quite daft...

i'm saying images like this are for sites like stomp, not a photography forum... sharing happy snappies of accidents imho should go into kopitiam or, as per mentioned before, websites like stomp.
if youve read around, the purpose of the photography sub forums is to gain critique and comment on peoples photos...
what is to be gained from a couple blurry, noisy photos of a truck rammed into a tree?

im sorry if i have offended but i hope you see the point i'm stressing...

I'm very sure that i didnt force anyone to comment or critic. IF you find that YOU cant give a critic or comment , I'm very SURE that there is always a back button on your screen or the close button. You have no right to judge if i shall post it or not even if the pictures are blurry , grainy etc etc. Let the MODS & ADMIN do the job.

Let me ask you why do you even bother to critic or comment since i already said earlier that bad picture quality due to Camera Phone? Can't you simply UNDERSTAND ? :dunno:
Okay bro . you take a pic under this condition using an iphone 3G. make sure i dont see any grain or any handshake on the picture. Mind you , my iphone doesnt have an autofocus and image Stabilizer / Vibration Reduction and its only 2MP.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. ya i think the author only tries to share some news n info only... please don't be harsh in your words. Today i pm some people for some question on location and i got scolded... be more friendly more. Peace =)

I'm very sure that i didnt force anyone to comment or critic. IF you find that YOU cant give a critic or comment , I'm very SURE that there is always a back button on your screen or the close button. You have no right to judge if i shall post it or not even if the pictures are blurry , grainy etc etc. Let the MODS & ADMIN do the job.

Let me ask you why do you even bother to critic or comment since i already said earlier that bad picture quality due to Camera Phone? Can't you simply UNDERSTAND ? :dunno:
Okay bro . you take a pic under this condition using an iphone 3G. make sure i dont see any grain or any handshake on the picture. Mind you , my iphone doesnt have an autofocus and image Stabilizer / Vibration Reduction and its only 2MP.

icon_facepalm.gif

oh my god you are missing my point completely...

i dont care what camera you shot it with, or what settings you used, or if your iphone has freakin image stabilisation or not...
frankly i dont care about these photos at all.
my point is simply that this is supposed to be a photography forum, with photographs that reflect on the effort one goes through to create them... not quick snaps about some traffic accident. if you want to simply let people know of what happened, thats what websites like stomp are around for.
get my drift yooooo?
jeez.

icon_facepalm.gif

oh my god you are missing my point completely...

i dont care what camera you shot it with, or what settings you used, or if your iphone has freakin image stabilisation or not...
frankly i dont care about these photos at all.
my point is simply that this is supposed to be a photography forum, with photographs that reflect on the effort one goes through to create them... not quick snaps about some traffic accident. if you want to simply let people know of what happened, thats what websites like stomp are around for.
get my drift yooooo?
jeez.

"if youve read around, the purpose of the photography sub forums is to gain critique and comment on peoples photos...

"

Im replying to your QUESTION.. ARE YOU BLIND? !?!?! :dunno:
FROM THIS YOU ARE TELLING ME I SHOULD GET A DSLR AND SHOOT BETTER PICTURES. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ?

and seriously this forum not only you are the one surfing. IT'S for everyone.. seriously if you got nothing better to say . why not keep it to urself ,or u feel unhappy, just click the admin & mod button at the side of the thread?

domdomino, thanks for sharing! Great effort! :thumbsup:
Don't take upset by some childish act! ;)

hahahahahah!!
what the hell... i will never quite understand people like this xD

how does me saying that the purpose of a photography forum is to share the effort one has put into a photo turn into "you have to buy a dslr to post pictures"

oh man... you crack me up.
but whatever... not going to try and explain what i already have twice, i suppose you just can't get through to some... haha
if you dont want to actually read what i said and try to listen a little instead of going absolutely apeshit and assuming stupid points from my opinions thats fine,
have fun "photographing" other traffic accidents...

goodbye. :)

hahahahahah!!
what the hell... i will never quite understand people like this xD

how does me saying that the purpose of a photography forum is to share the effort one has put into a photo turn into "you have to buy a dslr to post pictures"

oh man... you crack me up.
but whatever... not going to try and explain what i already have twice, i suppose you just can't get through to some... haha
if you dont want to actually read what i said and try to listen a little instead of going absolutely apeshit and assuming stupid points from my opinions thats fine,
have fun "photographing" other traffic accidents...

goodbye. :)

eh small boy .. grow some brains will you ? dam fking childish act. :thumbsd::sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.