Accident @ Amk

Status
Not open for further replies.

guojielun

Dec 28, 2005
EAST
one school bus carrying 60students collided with an SMRT bus this morning. 8students and 1 teacher injured :eek:

guojielun said:
one school bus carrying 60students collided with an SMRT bus this morning. 8students and 1 teacher injured :eek:

the school bus bang the smrt bus or smrt bus bang the school bus? den how come its 1 sided injury... hmm... :think:

NPNT

i didn't catch that part BUT school bus toppled with front and rear windscreen smashed. SMRT in another is still standing... anyway i noted that the SMRT was exiting from a interchange? :cry: hope the kids are ok they are only PRIMARY SCHOOL

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
the school bus bang the smrt bus or smrt bus bang the school bus? den how come its 1 sided injury... hmm... :think:

NPNT

Hope no one is seriously injured on both sides.

Damned, from the AMK Temporary Interchange? I know theres only 1 SMRT bus route that services that interchange, and I have to take it everyday. Argh.

that route out from the interchange is very dangerous.
You stand there and observe will see that the buses will come out very fast as the traffic light turns red very quick.

zaxh81 said:
that route out from the interchange is very dangerous.
You stand there and observe will see that the buses will come out very fast as the traffic light turns red very quick.
Yeah... I live in AMK and I know most bus captains drive like Initial D.

photobum said:
Yeah... I live in AMK and I know most bus captains drive like Initial D.

image drivers racing down d lane in those huge buses, even betta try Super Bus!! :bsmilie:

sORe-EyEz said:
image drivers racing down d lane in those huge buses, even betta try Super Bus!! :bsmilie:

today morning got 1 comfort bus was racing lor... 1 car went into his lane and he continuously flash him all the way tailgating him... siao driver...

But still hor,i find hongkong bus driver the best.:thumbsup:

Slivester said:
Exclude the SMRT drivers.
SMRT and TIBS bus captains are guilty as charged. Our very own Takumi.

oh this accident huh? my cousin was involved(she was one of the students)...lucky she just has some bruises,nothing major i hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.