Accident @ Amk

Status
Not open for further replies.

guojielun

Dec 28, 2005
EAST
one school bus carrying 60students collided with an SMRT bus this morning. 8students and 1 teacher injured :eek:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
guojielun said:
one school bus carrying 60students collided with an SMRT bus this morning. 8students and 1 teacher injured :eek:
the school bus bang the smrt bus or smrt bus bang the school bus? den how come its 1 sided injury... hmm... :think:

NPNT

guojielun

Dec 28, 2005
EAST
i didn't catch that part BUT school bus toppled with front and rear windscreen smashed. SMRT in another is still standing... anyway i noted that the SMRT was exiting from a interchange? :cry: hope the kids are ok they are only PRIMARY SCHOOL

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
the school bus bang the smrt bus or smrt bus bang the school bus? den how come its 1 sided injury... hmm... :think:

NPNT

Slivester

Deregistered
Nov 9, 2004
Woodlands
humors.deviantart.com
Damned, from the AMK Temporary Interchange? I know theres only 1 SMRT bus route that services that interchange, and I have to take it everyday. Argh.

zaxh81

Jan 29, 2003
Earth
louisleow.blogspot.com
that route out from the interchange is very dangerous.
You stand there and observe will see that the buses will come out very fast as the traffic light turns red very quick.

photobum

Deregistered
Apr 17, 2005
zaxh81 said:
that route out from the interchange is very dangerous.
You stand there and observe will see that the buses will come out very fast as the traffic light turns red very quick.
Yeah... I live in AMK and I know most bus captains drive like Initial D.

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
photobum said:
Yeah... I live in AMK and I know most bus captains drive like Initial D.
image drivers racing down d lane in those huge buses, even betta try Super Bus!! :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
sORe-EyEz said:
image drivers racing down d lane in those huge buses, even betta try Super Bus!! :bsmilie:
today morning got 1 comfort bus was racing lor... 1 car went into his lane and he continuously flash him all the way tailgating him... siao driver...

photobum

Deregistered
Apr 17, 2005
Slivester said:
Exclude the SMRT drivers.
SMRT and TIBS bus captains are guilty as charged. Our very own Takumi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom