Accident Along Eunos Link today

Semajmis

Jul 12, 2008
East
Saw this accident along Eunos Link towards Jalan Eunos, photos taken with my 5 yr old HP with 2 mega pixel camera hard to expect good quality photos.

A Taxi, 1 SUV and a commercial vechicle were involved. Hope no one is seriously injured.
DSC00173a.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00174a.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00175a.jpg
[/IMG]

just sharing few photos of this road accident.. not sure where is the correct place to post so come to Kopitiam. lol.

should not have blurred the vehicle no. at least can buy 4D....

Want to buy a replacement vehicle? Just visit your friendly automobile megamart located right next to the accident scene! Discounts given for trade-ins!

In all seriousness, hope no one's seriously hurt.

Are you 1 of the witness?

Not one of the driver.
Was in the pic though.

TS: were you the one wearing white?

Brownie01 : No I wasn't wearing white shirt. didn't witness how it happened. Sorry for getting you 'involved' in the picture. :)

Actually the "bread-van" and the taxi were part of the SBS bus accident. The bus apparently plowed into 3 cars before crashing into the bus-stop about 100-metres away.

Scary suff, macam "Speed"...

I was stucked at Eunos Link for sooo long yesterday afternoon...

Wah Bro, nice pics, swee swee, got nosebleed (i'm referring to the victims la :))

The bus cannot stop on time coz the Driver is not Sandra Bullock and the person who told him to stop the bus is not Keanu Reeves. Haiz. Where are they when u need them. If that bus really happen in front of me, the only thing I could do is...Burst Mode.