accessories to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdEvA

Sep 1, 2006
etanphotography.com
I'm planning to get a dslr soon.. what are the accessories that i need to buy along with the cam?

Here's what you need (besides the body and lenses):
1) dry cabinet.
2) UV filter for your lens
3) a decent flash (this depends on what you shoot)
4) a decent tripod (this depends on what you shoot)
5) A bag for your camera

You're good to go (for now).

1) dry cabi
2) camera bag
3) lens protection (if you need,i dun use it)
4) good tripod with a pan head or ballhead
5) good flash
6) good lens
7) adobe photoshop
8) start shooting
9) better lens
10)sell good lens
11)better body
120sell good body.

:bsmilie:

just in case you ask what size for dry cabi.... 30L to 60L is good enough already. :thumbsup: brand ? digicabi !

where to buy it cheap ? carrefour.

;)

In what ways is digi-cabi good?

Why not just get the dslr first, play with it, and find what are the accessories that you need? For example, if you find yourself constantly having difficulties taking certain pictures, find the solution and get the necessary accessory?

The only accessory I think is a must, is the dry cabinet. Haha.

how much does the 30L-60L range from?

sorry.. i think i din state myself clearly, i actually meant accessories to maintain and take care of the cam..

Oh. If that's the case, a dry cabinet, an air blower, a microfiber cloth, a lens pen and lens tissue should be sufficient?

Oh. If that's the case, a dry cabinet, an air blower, a microfiber cloth, a lens pen and lens tissue should be sufficient?

hmm are there any online sites that i could look at the price of the dry cabinets?

btw whats a lens pen?

sorry for the newbie questions..

hmm for the body+kit lens, and maybe 1 more lens.. 30L shld be enuff right?

hmm for the body+kit lens, and maybe 1 more lens.. 30L shld be enuff right?

Well, for a 30L cab. You are able to store 4 lens and 2 bodies. Its a good start with that.

thanks...
hmm btw any idea is it possible to just buy kit lens without getting the body from shops?

thanks...
hmm btw any idea is it possible to just buy kit lens without getting the body from shops?

Yeah... only for some models... Not all...

hmm how abt for Eos400D / Nikon D50/D70? approximately how much for those 3?

thanks...

canon's 18-55 is only with body. if u wan this lens alone try the market section. lots of people sell this lens. i just got a 2 month old one from a CSer yesterday for $80 with B+W UV filter. some of them are really new. just saw there's a guy thinking of buying a kit together then pass the lens to the buyer right away at the shop.

hm the 18-55 lens for that comes with the 350D is the same as the one that comes with the 400D right?

Status
Not open for further replies.