Accesories for D70

Status
Not open for further replies.

beng77

Jun 25, 2004
Dear guys

was just looking around for the additional battery pack for D 70. The official site and compatibility chart does not list it but there is such a pack for the D100. It has additional shutter release for vertical shooting etc....

Will it work for the D 70 or do we have to wait for a suitable one released for the D 70? Hope to hear from you all

beng

For now, nikon is not releasing any vertical grip or battery pack. I remembered someone posted an official reply from Nikon not too long ago. Do a search see if u can find it. :)

Thanks Shutterbug will try look for it
shame though

shutterbug said:
For now, nikon is not releasing any vertical grip or battery pack. I remembered someone posted an official reply from Nikon not too long ago. Do a search see if u can find it. :)

IMHO, even if there is there won't be a shutter with main/sub command dials, cos there's no pins available at the bottom of D70 to communicate with the grip unlike the D100. It's at most going to be a white elephant for 2 EN-EL3s at any one time. But well, I'm pretty sure it gives a better grip after that. :)

THanks for the tip ;)
forgot that point actually
wat a waste

Adrian

QUOTE=espn]IMHO, even if there is there won't be a shutter with main/sub command dials, cos there's no pins available at the bottom of D70 to communicate with the grip unlike the D100. It's at most going to be a white elephant for 2 EN-EL3s at any one time. But well, I'm pretty sure it gives a better grip after that. :)[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.