Abt SEPARATION *marriage failure*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBig

Sep 17, 2002
Singapore
www.friendster.com
poke yr eyes out then u know

With the signed separation letter, can you sell your HDB flat in the open market if it is less than 5 years??? :dunno:

poke yr eyes out then u know

With the signed separation letter, can you sell your HDB flat in the open market if it is less than 5 years??? :dunno:

Why must poke our eyes har?

Me also into separation now. But I am clear of what I suppose to do. Depend on your age and if you can reach 35 by the time u sign divorce paper, you could request the other party to let u own the house. But of course, the other party will ask u for some $ as next time they getting, they need to pay HDB a sum of $.

If your location is not ideal and you want to give up, the house goes back to HDB and they pay you back the CPF which you invested on it. Other than that, I am not sure about the renovation which you have done on it. For my case, I keeping the house, so, I lugi not much.

Hope it is not you who go into separation. Take care, pal!

Check this site for more details
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10203p.nsf/WPDis/Selling%20Your%20FlatOverview?OpenDocument

Best is check with HDB branch office, see this link for contacts
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p.nsf/WPDis/Contact UsHDB Branch Offices?OpenDocument

Must be div then can sell assets and this goes for joint ownership of your Canons and Nikons.

Separation is not legally div.

Why must poke our eyes har?

Me also into separation now. But I am clear of what I suppose to do. Depend on your age and if you can reach 35 by the time u sign divorce paper, you could request the other party to let u own the house. But of course, the other party will ask u for some $ as next time they getting, they need to pay HDB a sum of $.

If your location is not ideal and you want to give up, the house goes back to HDB and they pay you back the CPF which you invested on it. Other than that, I am not sure about the renovation which you have done on it. For my case, I keeping the house, so, I lugi not much.

Hope it is not you who go into separation. Take care, pal!

I still got a long way to age 35 leh...how???

I dun wish to loogi on the sale of the house - HELP!

Must be div then can sell assets and this goes for joint ownership of your Canons and Nikons.

Separation is not legally div.
As jeff49er said, separation is not divorce. So you cannot sell away your HDB flat within 5 years time.

is that he best solution? Anyway to salvage your marriage?

is that he best solution? Anyway to salvage your marriage?

I know...really sad...wife too ego-istic...she not gum with my family and friends...always looking for problems...*sighz*

she initiated the separation.

life is like that...thought she can see the bigger picture in life coz there's a baby boy involved.

just bad luck to have married such a WIFE *sad*:cry:

it's important to get a woman who can gum with your family side esp your mum and your social circle of friends to be your wife

i made that mistake *sighz*

I have friends and relatives in my circle who are divorced or currently going through the painful process. Always very sad. The eventual victims are the innocent children. For the adults, the scar is likely to remain.

Try counseling? Sometimes all it takes is to have a third-person to offer a different perspective .. and when accepted, things just changed.

But if it is really a deadend road, cut it clean and graciously. Finacial lost is inevitable. What is most important is to bring back the peace and happiness in one's life, and minimise the hurt to the kids.

Sounds like old man? Yes i am not young .. and happily married with 3 children.

I know...really sad...wife too ego-istic...she not gum with my family and friends...always looking for problems...*sighz*

she initiated the separation.

life is like that...thought she can see the bigger picture in life coz there's a baby boy involved.

just bad luck to have married such a WIFE *sad*:cry:

well then if that is the case there's nothing much i can say here. cos every household got its own problem and as an outsider or third party here, i cant really say what you should and shouldn't do. but i would suggest that for the sake of the little ones, try to talk with your wife peacefully again. try to sort things out in a peacefully manner cos these kinda things, you need two hands to clap.

well then if that is the case there's nothing much i can say here. cos every household got its own problem and as an outsider or third party here, i cant really say what you should and shouldn't do. but i would suggest that for the sake of the little ones, try to talk with your wife peacefully again. try to sort things out in a peacefully manner cos these kinda things, you need two hands to clap.

becos of my wife's actions against me, i found out that i don't love her anymore

i don't want my kid to be raise up in a family where both parents are not loving anymore

Like that, you either faster get someone (girl of cos) and join in the house. Provided your wife agreeds la. If not, got to give back to HDB.

For my case, my house too good to let go n also, renovation done and furniture all got liao. I still hope for the best that she will come back to me before the divorce paper been sign. See how lor, wait for her, at least she know I keep my promise. ;)

becos of my wife's actions against me, i found out that i don't love her anymore

i don't want my kid to be raise up in a family where both parents are not loving anymore

how long have you guys been dating before the marriage? what kind of action are we looking at? care to share?

Like that, you either faster get someone (girl of cos) and join in the house. Provided your wife agreeds la. If not, got to give back to HDB.

For my case, my house too good to let go n also, renovation done and furniture all got liao. I still hope for the best that she will come back to me before the divorce paper been sign. See how lor, wait for her, at least she know I keep my promise. ;)

I've yet to sign the separation paper

So are you still staying in your matrimonial house?

I've moved out, the flat is empty except for my stuffs

how long have you guys been dating before the marriage? what kind of action are we looking at? care to share?

3 months courtship then marriage coz found out got baby

i took that as a sign from God that it's time to settle down liao...sighz...who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.