abt Hong Kong Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey91

Jan 1, 2006
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
hi guys, got a question to ask... in sg, where can i find low price travel agency for free & easy travel to HK?? seems like if book throught internet is more expensive.. so i want to compare the prices wth the travel agency..
any ideas??
anyone can help n recommend ?? thanks a lot.....

ya, free and easy which includes air fare and few nights stay in hotel would be useful, anyone knows?

don't really like to travel with jet star asia as they will tax you without fail for exceeded baggage weight by just 2 to 3 kg (at $8 per kg) from Sing to HK. HK to Sing they will accomodate slight weight allowance though.

Given a chance/choice, I would travel with normal airlines as long as the booking process (hopefully no issue of ticket neccessary) is as no frills as budget airlines.

Try the shops @ People's Park Centre, basement, and/or Furama Hotel basement that side.

Now the airfare + tax alone is approx $500 for a two way, hotel not inclusive. If you stay there 5 days, approx think you can chalk up $1K for the trip including hotel+expenses.

Still deciding to shift my Tokyo trip forward to Jul or to go HK this month end... :think:

thx Da King... me n my fren to plan go on sept...n stay 1 weeks... also hope can join macau fire work festival...
Thx again!!! :)

joey91 said:
thx Da King... me n my fren to plan go on sept...n stay 1 weeks... also hope can join macau fire work festival...
Thx again!!! :)
Who king??? :dunno:

Sept might be cheaper, check out itn.net, might have some good pricings for your trip in Sept.

thx espn!!! i got book my trip at people park... very very value air... thx!!! :D

I think in Hong Kong are kind difficult to get budget hotel as compare to S'pore and bangkok.

Go for free n easy in HK better book hotel and airfare here rather than go there then find badget hotel is not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.