Abstracts in Chinatown

Status
Not open for further replies.

icer

Mar 15, 2004
West
www.icezworld.com
Not sure if this is consider abstract or street.

My Life

Mylife.jpg

Lost Ball

Lostball.jpg

renegade said:
i like the 1st one. the uncle in the mirror ... seems like another one of the framed pictures there. :thumbsup:

Wow thanks.

Really happy for a newbie like me to receive such compliments from you! I happened to be walking past this car park opposite Far East Square where there are some small flea stalls there. And I saw this old man's reflection in the mirror and I just took it.

I was pleasantly amazed to view the photo on my PC as I find that it evokes lots of feelings and emotions. Technicalities aside, I like it very much myself also.

:)

frankly...your 1st photo would be a good one if not for the triangle formation found on the pict. i hope you can see the triangle that i see.
cropping off a little bit off the top will make the triangle more stronger.

khairi said:
frankly...your 1st photo would be a good one if not for the triangle formation found on the pict. i hope you can see the triangle that i see.
cropping off a little bit off the top will make the triangle more stronger.

Khairi,

Is it the top right hand corner of the mirror? I do find that a bit distracting too.

See whether I can PS it away or not. Hee. Thanks. ;p

Good shots!

i liked the 2nd pic the most. :p

I like both:thumbsup:

i like 'em both....more more!

:thumbsup:

Thank you so much everyone!

Makes me feel like :cry:

Never had so much compliments on my photos before. Does that mean that I should go into streets or abstracts?
:think:

Witness said:
works for me....

Witness, remember you was trying to shoot the broken down gate? I saw you doing that and that is when I notice the ball inside the gate.

So I find it a bit interesting and I took the shot. ;p

icer said:

Never had so much compliments on my photos before. Does that mean that I should go into streets or abstracts?

it means u shouldn't go shoot beggars :p

icer said:

just shoot what u like 2 shoot... :thumbsup:

yup both pictures have their own merits, i like both of them too. Try to do a mirror reflection series, i think it will be fun. look at reflection from everywhere, dew, raindrops, broken mirrors, you get the drift. :thumbsup:

Belle&Sebastain said:
yup both pictures have their own merits, i like both of them too. Try to do a mirror reflection series, i think it will be fun. look at reflection from everywhere, dew, raindrops, broken mirrors, you get the drift. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the idea.

Besides that, maybe can do another one for "Lost" items as well. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.