Absolute Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenken17

Apr 18, 2009
Khatib
blog.mindnaked.com
Drop by to say hi to everyone in CS. :)

Just got myself a Nikon D90 for a month. Absolute new, me and my camera. Hope to learn something here from everyone. ;)

Hola darksider, welcome to CS! ;)

Welcome to CS...
Join the D90 users thread.. =)
I'm sure you'll find more kakis there :thumbsup:

Welcome to CS and to the Dark Side

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Have fun reading the Nikon sub-forum. Plenty of info there already. ;)

Welcome to CS. I also new and learn from CS. :)

Welcome to the Dark side & embrace the BBB virus :devil:

Drop by to say hi to everyone in CS. :)

Just got myself a Nikon D90 for a month. Absolute new, me and my camera. Hope to learn something here from everyone. ;)
we all start somewhere.

welcome an dplease enjoy photography.

Absolutely. Wow.. Kaki here are very warm-hearted. :) Thanks. What is the Dark Side, you all mentioned about?

Sure thing will join the D90 thread. HoHo..

Absolutely. Wow.. Kaki here are very warm-hearted. :) Thanks. What is the Dark Side, you all mentioned about?

Sure thing will join the D90 thread. HoHo..

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." -- Yoda ;)

"Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." -- Yoda

Ok serious. Erm, no, they were not referring to "Star Wars". Darkside generally refers to Nikon users, as in contrast with those white lenses from Canon. :)

"Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." -- Yoda

Ok serious. Erm, no, they were not referring to "Star Wars". Darkside generally refers to Nikon users, as in contrast with those white lenses from Canon. :)

Hahah... I really thought it was about Star Wars. I am no big fans of Star Wars, I dont know the lines too. :embrass: Thanks for the info, now I know darksider. cool.

Welcome and do remember to share with us your pics. :)

Sure. I just uploaded few images I took yesterday in Botanic Garden. 3 hours walk, sweating like hell. :)

So, I think I should upload to Member Gallery. Am I right?

Yes, please see here on how to post a pic if you're not sure.

Welcome buddy~~

Status
Not open for further replies.