mlaphoto

Nov 23, 2005
Some shot to share.. C & C welcome..

426922619_2f760fc975_o.jpg

426922613_c1c6f7de7c_o.jpg

426922589_c40c811da5_o.jpg

426922585_2a1cf063cd_o.jpg

Thanks.

the photos are not too good... BUT! it's good that you have posted your pictures so that others can comment and in such practice you gain knowledge tru trial and error.

you may however want to diffuse the light more so that they won't turn out to be too harsh... a nice clean background will be preferred too...

i think the pictures are alright, like dejected said, you probably need more light, diffuse the light and you need a clearer background, but i think the dark oof background dont look too bad too.

bro alot of reflections man....use black or white cards to cut and fill in light...

still life is one of that most technically demanding disciplines in photography

thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions, will take note all of it..actually this isnt a setup shot w/ proper lights and everything. i just took a snap shot of it when i passed by marina sq for a fashion shoot..

thanks again ;)

i wonder y the organiser didn't illuminate the bottles from the bottom to make it look more eye catching and dramatic..

Most of the absolut ads have the bottles illuminated from the top or bottom to make the liquid inside "glow" - it makes for much easier shooting as well since there will be less problem with metering and reflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.