About Kodak Digital Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

yagami-kira

Mar 27, 2007
Philippines
I have a Kodak Easyshare CX7330 camera. I would like to know why the pictures is clear in the LCD but when transferred to the computer, it's soo dark. I already tried adjusting the monitor on its best possible brightness/contrast (and its new Viewsonic E71) Please help.

I also heard that Kodak cameras are not good compare to Olympus counterpart. Is that true? Right now, I have a problem running rechargeable batteries on the Kodak camera (always low battery indicator) but works well when using Energizer alkaline batteries.

could it be because you set your LCD brightness too high and the image itself is underexposed?

could it be because you set your LCD brightness too high and the image itself is underexposed?

No. It shouldn't be. It's normal and I never adjusted it since the beginning. It also happens with my friends digital cameras even if it's not Kodak.

then its probably your monitor.. maybe post the pics in question here?

then its probably your monitor.. maybe post the pics in question here?

Of course, due to privacy reasons, I can't. But later today, I will take a test picture and post it here so you can see it.

strange.. i experience the opppsite on my dad's kodak c533(or isit c553?)

pic on screen looks low quality but transferred to comp looks better. maybe because of cheapo LCD screen on the camera taht's why its cheap.

however, when you print , its darker. this is normal.. even on my sis's videocam taking still pics, my d50, my fuji s5500 , my dad's c553(or isit c533?!?!) and my mum's old ranger 2.1mp camera .. all the pics are a tad darker when printed out due to monitor not calibrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.