About dry cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enysc

Jul 29, 2009
Hey guys,

I have 2 lenses and prepared for more, would like to purchase a dry cabinet. May i know if anyone is using a Digital Display AD Series DB-036? is it good and how many lenses can it fit plus a dslr? Which brand is the best, please advice me.

Appreciate lots.

Hey guys,

I have 2 lenses and prepared for more, would like to purchase a dry cabinet. May i know if anyone is using a Digital Display AD Series DB-036? is it good and how many lenses can it fit plus a dslr? Which brand is the best, please advice me.

Appreciate lots.

Depends on the type of lenses u have. I have the DigiCabi AD-060 and it's gd enough. I still prefer DigiCabi.

get the Digicabi 60L one. $188 at John 3:16

i prefer the Digicabi brand as well. id choose it over Akarui anytime

i got the 30 L one and whilst it lasted me for sometime, eventually i had to get a bigger one. :)

Get 60L digicabi at John 3:16..free delivery also..:thumbsup:

hi, Maybach..

is the free delivery at $188? too? been waiting to get 1, but really too bulky to bring back myself... (sorry for the excuses.. ) :p

Delivery is provided by the distributor, regardless of where you buy. I remember I bought mine at Carrefour, free delivery as well.

Nothing to so with Canon, please post in the right subforum - better check this subforum first whether other people have asked already the same question.
Hope this helps. Dry air is dry air, nothing much to do with brands.

i'm using the DB-036

Top tray
- 85L
- 135L
- 50 1.4
- 28 2.8
- Tamron 90
- lensbaby

Bottom tray
- Body with grip
- Flash

depends on how big are the lenses that you are gona put in.
get a bigger cabi if u are intended to get big lenses.

Just got myself a 40L dry cabinet. Was thinking about getting the 20L but glad I listened to the saleslady. But after getting the box back home and started putting my camera and lens in there, the space does get used up real fast.

Just got myself a 40L dry cabinet. Was thinking about getting the 20L but glad I listened to the saleslady. But after getting the box back home and started putting my camera and lens in there, the space does get used up real fast.

which brand/model you bought and how much?

Yeah, I had the same situation with my 36l Digi. Luckily a friend of mine who really only has one camera, 2 lenses and no further ambitions into more gear was kind enough to take over the small box. Now I have 80l, enough space for everything and a tidy place.

get the Digicabi 60L one. $188 at John 3:16

i prefer the Digicabi brand as well. id choose it over Akarui anytime

i got the 30 L one and whilst it lasted me for sometime, eventually i had to get a bigger one. :)

U mean the AD-060 that i have too? Wah now price increased liao.

Status
Not open for further replies.