About Canon 350D

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandy

Aug 19, 2006
Hi Friends,

Im from India and im very new to this site.... Recently i've planned get Rebel XT......

Can any of its users decribe on its usage..... Not only the user Everyone is welcome to enlighten me in this...

Thanking You

Yours Respectively
R. Chandy

chandy said:
Can any of its users decribe on its usage.....

Taking digital photos. :think: :think:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hi Mr Chandy
The camera is called Rebel XT only in the US. In other countries, like here, it's called 350D.

What do u wish to know about the camera? You have to be more specific in asking questions. :)

chandy said:
Hi Friends,

Im from India and im very new to this site.... Recently i've planned get Rebel XT......

Can any of its users decribe on its usage..... Not only the user Everyone is welcome to enlighten me in this...

Thanking You

Yours Respectively
R. Chandy

To put it shortly, it starts up quickly, shoots reasonably fast at 3FPS and produces very clean images...mostly usable even at ISO 1600. I wouldn't hesitate to use ISO 800 when doing photography at night handheld, or at the zoo with long lenses.

It is made of a lot of plastic, and may feel like a toy to some. It's very small and the grip may be hard to hold for some. Others believe that the camera feels unbalanced with bigger lenses, so consider adding a battery grip. Functions-wise, it's sufficient enough for most, if not all casual users.

Do read up the reviews online, especially those on www.dcresource.com and www.dpreview.com to get a better idea of what's available. Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, the late Konica Minolta and Sony produce DSLRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.