About a camera shop

Floorballer1985

Mar 20, 2016
Singapore
hi, I'm still new to camera. i come across this shop 7daysdeals from online selling camera, lens and other accessories. May i check is this shop reputation good or bad or blacklisted to buy? Like is it safe to get from them?

https://www.7daysdeals.com/ 7daysdeals

Hope for replies back.

Thank you

Welcome to ClubSNAP.
I got two items from them, purchased online. All good. They have an address in Selegie Road, Parklane Shopping Mall. Just pop by there and have a look.
For all equipment with warranty: Do read up about the difference between official import with vendor warranty by service center and the 'grey import' or 'shop warranty'. Do your homework, check other prices, make sure you know what you are getting.

Ok. I did saw it's imported set. Worry will it still be good quality. As i googled import set some are defect from other countries which can't sold in their own country, so they been exported out to sell.

Check on the spot, that's your right as customer. If they don't allow any testing just walk away.

Actually almost all export/import/grey sets are perfectly normal and ok sets. They are called export/import/grey because they are parallel imported. Equipment with probelms and re-worked are called refurbished and will be labelled as such.

bought my 50mm f1.8 stm there. without the warranty. no issues after 3 years.