abandoned Railway station

weimng

May 21, 2007
Singapore, North
Seen several portrait photography involving a abandoned railway station in singapore. Anyone knows the location of the station?

Seen several portrait photography involving a abandoned railway station in singapore. Anyone knows the location of the station?

not legal to shoot yet... wait till sg gets the land back.

locations are:

king albert park
tanjong pajar station
clementi block 104.

i highly do not recommend 104. its freaking tall and dangerous. i was trembling while climbing it:(

I suppose you're talking about the Bukit Timah Railway Stn:

cleonbus12524.jpg

First of all its NOT abandoned as >7 passenger trains pass by there daily.There is a station master who is in charge of exchanging the tokens there when trains pass by too.Its located near King Albrt Park:)

cleonbus12524.jpg

First of all its NOT abandoned as >7 passenger trains pass by there daily.There is a station master who is in charge of exchanging the tokens there when trains pass by too.Its located near King Albrt Park:)

WHOA. i studied in that area for 3 years and had NO IDEA this was so near-by!

not legal to shoot yet... wait till sg gets the land back.

locations are:

king albert park
tanjong pajar station
clementi block 104.

i highly do not recommend 104. its freaking tall and dangerous. i was trembling while climbing it:(

It is relatively safe. :confused:
I was scared out of my wits when crossing it and an elderly gentleman had to come along and guide me across the bridge.
After I reach the other side, two kids cycle pass us on normal bicycles to the other side of the bridge.

It is relatively safe. :confused:
I was scared out of my wits when crossing it and an elderly gentleman had to come along and guide me across the bridge.
After I reach the other side, two kids cycle pass us on normal bicycles to the other side of the bridge.

u still got ppl guide u. i just keep shaking lor:bsmilie:

phobia of heights.

Virgo said:
Wait till sg gets the land back, lagi illegal to shoot! They will start cordon the area off, no access to the public.

This is supposed to happen in July this year so better go there before it's gone forever!

cleonbus12524.jpg

Can we do photography in this station? ;p

From my knowledge,there are 2 station masters working there on shift.1 of them quite strict so you have to get his permission while the other one not so strict and you just need to smile at him:)

It is officially not allowed and there are signs stating so, but the station master (at least, the one I spoke to) will allow it if you ask him first before taking photos. But no taking photos inside his office, only the station and surroundings.

Just a note:

As a regular at Bukit Timah railway station (I am a railway enthusiast), please seek permission from the Station Master first, before proceeding to do your stuffs. There has been an increase of photographers at the station and safety is an issue here.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Tanjong Pagar should be ok right?

163427_176179969085705_100000811089112_322988_5175585_n.jpg

At Tanjong pagar