Abandoned Places - Makes good photography subjects!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
looks cool...

so thats where battle royale 2 is...
strange that they just abandoned the whole island just like that.
Imagine staying on it ....so surreal...surrounded by structures like these...like those fantasy anime. eg akira...etc
something might have happened.. :think:
a whole abandoned island! cool
it says visits are prohibited, but i read somewhere in a lonely planet entry by a traveller, he managed to get a fishing boat to go there for a visit. :sweat:
prob you can. Thought the island looked familiar, the common name is battleship isle in japanese.
come, lets organise illegal trip to battleship island...

Apocalypse theme
its in japan leh....not some off coast of singapore island. Heavy costs! If i tio toto...then maybe i go visit. :bsmilie:

Meanwhile check this out...abandoned amusement park.
Abandoned places make nice photography subjects, don't u think?

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~punch-ht/tgland01.html

can identify the name? all in japanese...me no understand. :p

i think i change thread title...hehe...
changed liao...how come never update?

Start new thread with a more adapt title....hehe

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
more generic title mah...so can include other areas. :thumbsup:

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
why you so interested in abandoned places? i know some people from CS like to bring xmm to derelict places to shoot, some like to do psychotic abstract shoot, you leh?

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
why you so interested in abandoned places? i know some people from CS like to bring xmm to derelict places to shoot, some like to do psychotic abstract shoot, you leh?

lol....no lah...i dun shoot xmm...im faithfully attached. No temptations.
I just kind of like those abandoned places....and i like photography too....i find
both likes kind of complimenting each other. :bsmilie:

u see my photo a day shots....no xmm right? u wont spot me in the portraits section either. Hee

he like to take bus no 99... :bsmilie:

i used to take 99....coz used to stay jurong...no more...now ish stay in northern part of singapore where all cab drivers hate to go.
:sweatsm:

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
I just kind of like those abandoned places....and i like photography too....i find

u see my photo a day shots....no xmm right? u wont spot me in the portraits section either. Hee
i only say some people mah, never say you like right? why you so kan cheong? :think: guilty right? :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site

mai geh geh...

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
shoot xmm not mean unfaithful :nono: if you find shooting xmm make you tempted means you are faithful in the first place :bsmilie: :devil:

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
i only say some people mah, never say you like right? why you so kan cheong? :think: guilty right? :bsmilie:
no lah...i ish quite eng at the moment...so i reply lor. Good to keep one's name/nick clear conscience. Haaa :bsmilie:

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
shoot xmm not mean unfaithful :nono: if you find shooting xmm make you tempted means you are faithful in the first place :bsmilie: :devil:

no lah i never say shoot xmm = unfaithful mah...

i seperate both things with "..." , maybe i should use a comma instead. :bsmilie:

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
They make even better place for praying for 4D lucky numbers. :bsmilie:
abandoned places and pray-for-4d-places are both very remote subjects leh...lol.
Not neccessary uncle auntie wanna go ulu abandoned places to pray for 4d.

Johore Bahru? :think:
no...woodlands. U try telling drivers woodlands, they will shake their heads and wave byebye hands, tell u changing shift. :bsmilie:

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
:thumbsup:

better than go shoot buildings when got xmm infront... direct insult...
got so many xmm willing to get shot infront of abandoned buildings meh? :bsmilie:

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
:thumbsup:

better than go shoot buildings when got xmm infront... direct insult...
sometimes the xmm damn jama (邪魔 ''jama'' in japanese = ding teh in hokkien = obstructive in english) &^*&%*& block the building, the building so pretty :sweatsm:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
abandoned places and pray-for-4d-places are both very remote subjects leh...lol.
Not neccessary uncle auntie wanna go ulu abandoned places to pray for 4d.

no...woodlands. U try telling drivers woodlands, they will shake their heads and wave byebye hands, tell u changing shift.
:bsmilie:
liddat already wave bye bye, tell them go sungei buloh how?

eh, nowadays got new subjects in singapore to shoot, those trees with monkey, pig and etc... solid leh... so abstract until can link any protrusion into intrusion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom