Abandoned Houses in SG to shoot

izerkudie

Jan 1, 2010
Soong sister house!

My bad, a few indians are living there i reckcon..

In Sg, very few places are actually abandoned.

Vacant, maybe. But not abandoned. So the issue of trespassing comes into play. (We are allowed to photograph such places while standing on public roads, though)

I think P Ubin may have such really abandoned dwellings, though.

7 month don't playplay. Red house in pasir ris?

You can try Seletar Camp. Not exactly abandoned but the colonial houses are really a sight. It just feel like a foreign land. Beautiful.

There's a bungalow looking house along alexandra road, somewhere in bewtween HP building and the bridge. It's run-down, but sealed with a fence. Unless u wanna jump in.

Fanced up with no access liow

oh is thta, long time never go liao...

heard many stories abt the house... :sweat:

The Soong sisters house right at the back of orchard is sealed up right now.

The one at Botanical Gardens is called Istana Woodneuk, I think its gone as well, last time bulldozers were working on the land, I got attacked by wasp there :confused:

Mt Sophia does have one beside the Sikl temple, mosquitoe army in there........

I think best would be Seletar, the old army camp.

Do note that entering these houses are transpassing though

oh is thta, long time never go liao...

heard many stories abt the house... :sweat:

Oh yes .......... those stories .................... one of them was of unexplained lights moving along the pillers and walls of the house ..........
as it turns out, it was a group of photographers doing a light painting shot of the house :confused:

On a serious note, land price in SG is too costly to leave a house "abandoned" for too long. The gov. also have a law that require owners to upkeep their house/building so, how to have run down buildings in SG?:dunno:

Have you ever been to Nikolaev Ukraine?