Abandoned House

Status
Not open for further replies.

yipdanny

Deregistered
May 9, 2006
AbandonedHouse.jpg

:cool:

Yes, abandoned house in Singapore. :bigeyes: Surprised?

smokeput said:
err is dat in singapore?:bsmilie:

Nice house, but image is oversaturated and composition is too heavily to the left - needs a little more empty space on the left to balance the picture. Also your verticals aren't vertical.

Thanks for your feedback. Desaturated it by abit using PS. Look better? :sweatsm:

AbandonedHouse2.jpg

cyber_m0nkey said:
Nice house, but image is oversaturated and composition is too heavily to the left - needs a little more empty space on the left to balance the picture. Also your verticals aren't vertical.

I agree with cyber_m0nkey. The first pic was over-saturated, colours too intensed for my liking, personally. I prefer the colours in the second pic. :)

However, I find the lamp-post and electrical pole a little distracting. Kind of draws your attention away from the house (which essentially should be the one capturing your attention).

Just my 2 cents. :)

Think he is trying to show the empty poch above on the right....

cyber_m0nkey said:

Mt. S.....I love the entrance to the park with the crest.....tot of going there for a shooting, din noe got a house like that inside.

redstone said:
Seen it before. Wondering what's a single shophouse doing in the middle of nowhere and that fence, it's house is gone. :eek:

Mt S. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.