Abandoned House

Status
Not open for further replies.

yipdanny

Deregistered
May 9, 2006
Yes, abandoned house in Singapore. :bigeyes: Surprised?

smokeput said:
err is dat in singapore?:bsmilie:

sk.images

Dec 9, 2005
www.pbase.com
Nice house, but image is oversaturated and composition is too heavily to the left - needs a little more empty space on the left to balance the picture. Also your verticals aren't vertical.

yipdanny

Deregistered
May 9, 2006
Thanks for your feedback. Desaturated it by abit using PS. Look better? :sweatsm:

cyber_m0nkey said:
Nice house, but image is oversaturated and composition is too heavily to the left - needs a little more empty space on the left to balance the picture. Also your verticals aren't vertical.

Jul 28, 2006
East-side
www.flickr.com
I agree with cyber_m0nkey. The first pic was over-saturated, colours too intensed for my liking, personally. I prefer the colours in the second pic. :)

However, I find the lamp-post and electrical pole a little distracting. Kind of draws your attention away from the house (which essentially should be the one capturing your attention).

Just my 2 cents. :)

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
Think he is trying to show the empty poch above on the right....

cyber_m0nkey said:

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
Mt. S.....I love the entrance to the park with the crest.....tot of going there for a shooting, din noe got a house like that inside.

redstone said:
Seen it before. Wondering what's a single shophouse doing in the middle of nowhere and that fence, it's house is gone. :eek:

Mt S. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom