Not open for further replies.

Slivester

Deregistered
Nov 9, 2004
Woodlands
humors.deviantart.com
sentose.jpg

Enjoy!

Cool! Wld love to see more of the series!

Yeah, I was just quite forunate to find it while being bored down by the class gathering, and went cycling with another friend.

We went up a slope-cycling track from a rental shop not far away from the rear exit of Costa Sands Resort (where signs said "get off and walk - steep slope"), and exit to cycle on hilly roads. We just kept going forward, until we reach the first abandoned house. That one looked new. We move on, and was nearly a steep downhill before I spotted this gem.

There are no barriers, no warning signs or anything that prevent us from entering. The house's interior is dark, and creeping with lots of ants. I got tonnes of bites for wearing shorts. :(

Slivester said:
Don't think its marked on the Sentosa map, erm landmarks, I can only relate to Costa Sands Resort. :)

is it near the football fields? :think:

Erm don't think so, but I am sure its nowhere near to any of the tourist traps. Its near to this old monorail station (was being disassembled when I was there on 28 November) and a fairly "long" 7-eleven. The bicycle track will pass through a few beaches and finally at Tanjong beach (or something) with huge boulders blocking the entrace of the beachroad. Oh yes, then you will arrive at this new Sentosa transit system station I supposed, where I was wondering what is the use of those sort of cable-cars like those in ski mountains, and a huge underground carpark with only a couple of cars.

;)

Slivester said:
Erm don't think so, but I am sure its nowhere near to any of the tourist traps. Its near to this old monorail station (was being disassembled when I was there on 28 November) and a fairly "long" 7-eleven. The bicycle track will pass through a few beaches and finally at Tanjong beach (or something) with huge boulders blocking the entrace of the beachroad. Oh yes, then you will arrive at this new Sentosa transit system station I supposed, where I was wondering what is the use of those sort of cable-cars like those in ski mountains, and a huge underground carpark with only a couple of cars.

;)

think i know roughly where it is. :think:

That is conserved building.

IRONSIDE ROAD (SENTOSA) CONSERVATION AREA

sentosa.jpg

This area consists of 4 colonial buildings (Blocks 48, 49, 50 & 51 Ironside Road) in Sentosa Island. It was given conservation status on 7 August 2000. The two-storey buildings were built in the 1880s to accommodate the garrisons of British and Indian soldiers of the Royal Artillery Coastal Defence Command based on the island of Blakang Mati (now Sentosa).

SENTOSA CONSERVATION AREA

sentosa1.jpg

Located on Sentosa Island, the 16 buildings were given conservation status on 14 May 2004. They were built by the British between the 1880s to 1930s to accommodate the garrisons for the coastal defence of the island and the harbour. They are historically significant, particularly for their long military use and for many important events.

if you can locate spa botanica...you can easily locate this house...but its right on top of the hill... bring along a gas mask!! the bat droppings really stinks...overall the house very very errie... there are two smaller houses down the hill...but this one is pretty well hidden on the hill...
bring along a strong torch as well...

This is block 48

blk48.jpg

The bats are in one of the rooms on the 2nd floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.