Abandoned church in sentosa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatlapball

May 13, 2006
Volcano Land
www.emotively.com
Any kind friends here that have any idea on its exact location can point me to it? Might want to do an upcoming shoot there...

redstone will have the answer

I just went down to take a look today. It is abandoned now :p In fact, the entire area there including the orchid garden is now closed/disused while awaiting redevelopment plans. Grab your last shots at the place while you still can.

I just went down to take a look today. It is abandoned now :p In fact, the entire area there including the orchid garden is now closed/disused while awaiting redevelopment plans. Grab your last shots at the place while you still can.

Oh dear. When i went there earlier last year it was still green with flowers all around the area.

Last time I managed to take some photo as i find the church quite nice

52852001.Architecture115001013.jpg

52852002.Architecture115001061.jpg

You should take a look now :p Drop by sentosa if you have the chance.

Almost all the orchids are left to fend for themselves, not much tending to the gardens. Drains choked. Nobody feeding the kois anymore. Leaves everywhere...

But surprisingly,somebody still changes the date on the flower clock. :bsmilie:

You should take a look now :p Drop by sentosa if you have the chance.

Almost all the orchids are left to fend for themselves, not much tending to the gardens. Drains choked. Nobody feeding the kois anymore. Leaves everywhere...

But surprisingly,somebody still changes the date on the flower clock. :bsmilie:

What??!! That's cruelty to the kois! But strangely how can they do this???

Somebody changes the date on the flower clock or 'somebody'??

Status
Not open for further replies.