Jul 10, 2006
East
Camp_1.jpg

Camp_2.jpg

Camp_3.jpg

Camp_4.jpg

Camp_5.jpg

Thanks for viewing...

Hi there i trailed you from my thread "forgotten" nice images you captured here may i ask if this is n the seletar airbase area?

Yup. Camp is the one located inside Seletar airbase area around the private houses. Too bad there was another camp beside the runway a few years back but now demolished for a new hanger construction.

Saw a air base hanger ard Kranji area while on the way for my bridal shoots. Too bad, the area is locked up, cannot any how go in. :(

yar confirm this one is storeman training school.. i eat hum jim peng in the ops room b4.

a place which i run pass for every bn run.

STTS - STW!!! I remember the canteen used to have nice prata.

Seem that all the memories start coming out again on who was in this camp before and what you all have done there. I was at the other camp, not sure whether it was Seletar West. It was the SAF supply & transport training school. Occasionally came here to recce or should I say laze from the usual day duties. Not sure when everyone moved out but it seems that it was a good few years ago as far as I could remember.

photoconceptz said:
Seem that all the memories start coming out again on who was in this camp before and what you all have done there. I was at the other camp, not sure whether it was Seletar West. It was the SAF supply & transport training school. Occasionally came here to recce or should I say laze from the usual day duties. Not sure when everyone moved out but it seems that it was a good few years ago as far as I could remember.

Did you see this?

I remember seeing this type of barrack, abandoned a few years ago and can't seem to find it now.http://picas.nhb.gov.sg/data/tn_pcd/19980005810-8106-3181-7900/img0001.jpg

redstone said:
Did you see this?

I remember seeing this type of barrack, abandoned a few years ago and can't seem to find it now.http://picas.nhb.gov.sg/data/tn_pcd/19980005810-8106-3181-7900/img0001.jpg

Didn't really see the 3 storey kind of barracks but remember that the training camp that I used to be from had a 3 storey building beside that looked similiar. But only thing is that it's aslo torn down to make way for a hanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.