Abandoned buildings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonfan

Deregistered
Sep 25, 2007
Singapore
Hi there

Anyone knows of any abandoned buildings that are safe to shoot at ?

As in structurally safe and not guarded by security ...

Please PM me if you know of any place like that ...

Abandoned building or buildings does not means anyone can enter the premises, as it might be on State Land or private property, disregard whether it is being guarded or not.

Think so. The place is not guarded the last time I passed by.

i rem there is one old abandoned estate (Neo Tiew estate) near Kranji ... :sweatsm:

might be checking it out this sat. :)

Last edited:
i rem there is one old abandoned estate (Neo Tiew estate) near Kranji ... :sweatsm:

this one is now called neo tiew village and it's a training ground for the army like fibua like tht. Tresspassers will be prosecuted! shoot at yr own risk.:nono:

Shoot at your own risk and do not get caught.

Went before for both training and ya, photography ;p. It is very welcoming because it is not fenced up.

This was in the news a couple of years back, a number of men entered into the long abandoned former Keat Hong Camp along Chao Chu Kang Avenue 1 to chop down trees for some reasons only known to them. :rolleyes:

They are promptly arrested by auxiliary police officers after being alerted of their presence through motion activated CCTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.