Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan84

Nov 1, 2003
Hi everyone! This thread is mainly for those shooters like to shoot in abandoned areas all around Singapore! Those interested do come in and join the fun and let's shoot those forgotten areas that was once in their golden years.Of course when in the process of shooting in those areas we must respect it and not to temper any changes in the palaces.

Let me start the ball rolling ,places I have been

- neo tiew road , HDBs
-Tang Dynasty, Theme park
-Mitre hotel, Hotel (fail,chase out by a old man today) ha

Yes,I only been these 2 places only for shooting but will find more places in the future time.Like Tyersall house(wonder is it still assessable or not,anyone please confirm) etc.

Thanks for taking your time to read my post.
Ha...
:)

thx..please do give places for abandoned places ....
I also limited...haha...let's share...

anyone organising such a trip? i would like to join. Never been to such places before =)

Hi everyone! This thread is mainly for those shooters like to shoot in abandoned areas all around Singapore! Those interested do come in and join the fun and let's shoot those forgotten areas that was once in their golden years.Of course when in the process of shooting in those areas we must respect it and not to temper any changes in the palaces.

- neo tiew road , HDBs

Yes,I only been these 2 places only for shooting but will find more places in the future time.Like Tyersall house(wonder is it still assessable or not,anyone please confirm) etc.

Ha...
I too have a real interest in abandoned and derelict buildings, be they residential or commercial sites. Whether the building interior or exterior, or an overgrown garden, they provide a superb backdrop for dramatic portraits. Over the years I have utilized unoccupied colonial bungalows, derelict colonial military administration buildings, disused factories, and so on. Would like to get to know with others who like this sort of location and would like to organize an outing to shoot. Mobility not an issue. Night shoot also possible - depending on the phase of the moon.

thanks for the reply...
i intend to go to Tyersall house,anyone can confirm is it still assessable or not.

@redsun,want to join? ha

thanks for the reply...
i intend to go to Tyersall house,anyone can confirm is it still assessable or not.

@redsun,want to join? ha

when u all going?today?
today cannot
i just finish RT very tired:sweat:

cool! many peeps here love abandoned places too!

am interested too, count me in. details?

- neo tiew road , HDBs

Ha...
i wan i wan i wan i wan!
ME ME ME ME ME!!!

Hi all, me too like to shoot at places which are kind of away from the buzz and fuzz. Really helps quieten me down... my haunt is usually my neighbourhood in Punggol. Cos it is still a developing town, there are pockets of open and secluded areas around. Some of these have construction vehicles, containers as well as tools lying around. They are my materials for photography. Check out my samples:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=379798

Be sure to be responsible for your actions during photopgrahy - return things to original position if you shift them, don't damage anything etc etc...

sad a small fire broke out at tang dynasty today. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.