Abandon Houses @ Seletar Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoProZero

Jan 25, 2007
NorthEast
Was out with some fellow Northeast shooters last Sat and we went to Seletar Camp. My first time there shooting and first time shooting such subjects....would appreciate C & C especially on the compostion; overall feel, etc!

#1 - Altar

IMG_3650.JPG

#2 - Abandon Stuff

IMG_3677.JPG

#3 - Electric Box

IMG_3771.JPG

#4 - Fan

IMG_3821.JPG

Last edited:
Nice photos. I like both yours #5 (mysterious feel) and aero's #5 photos (depress feel). :)

I was with my friend last Saturday too at the place too. I wonder if your friend and you are the 2 persons we met along the way.

Last edited:
Nice photos. I like both yours #5 (mysterious feel) and aero's #5 photos (depress feel). :)

I was with my friend last Saturday too at the place too. I wonder if your friend and you are the 2 persons we met along the way.

Hi Krisgage, thanks! I'm not sure, but there's a group of us in that place and we saw some other pple setting up as if they are filming or something! lol Please share ur photos as well here!:)

Hi Krisgage, thanks! I'm not sure, but there's a group of us in that place and we saw some other pple setting up as if they are filming or something! lol Please share ur photos as well here!:)

Hi ,

I also saw the filming team at the Baker Street old school buidling. They even brought their own power generator. I did not see clearly whats going on there but I heard busting sounds.:dunno:

I am with my friend then, both of us holding tripods.

Here is one of my shot of one of the houses along Edgware Road.

The details entries are here :D

DSC_4989_7_8.jpg

Hi ,

I also saw the filming team at the Baker Street old school buidling. They even brought their own power generator. I did not see clearly whats going on there but I heard busting sounds.:dunno:

I am with my friend then, both of us holding tripods.

Here is one of my shot of one of the houses along Edgware Road.

The details entries are here :D

DSC_4989_7_8.jpg

yo bro, it seems like you're into cosplay shoot and i was wondering if this can happen in seletar camp. i'm looking to going back there to explore more eerie buildings. it's so full of character.

yo bro, it seems like you're into cosplay shoot and i was wondering if this can happen in seletar camp. i'm looking to going back there to explore more eerie buildings. it's so full of character.

It can be done in seletar camp. However, for cosplay, it has to see which anime, because it may be from different time era. I am going back again to complete my Seletar Exploration series before everything is expunged ! :bsmilie:

It can be done in seletar camp. However, for cosplay, it has to see which anime, because it may be from different time era. I am going back again to complete my Seletar Exploration series before everything is expunged ! :bsmilie:

if you are going, pm me. i might just join you guys:)

Thanks, maybe B&W will enhanced the depress mood.
DSC_2233BW.jpg

Here's my take of the place with a borrowed 35mm F2 prime. Thanks to Kimura_papaya;)

Here at this junction, opposite Blk 389 is the PLACE
SeletarCamp-9879BakerSt.jpg

The Cook House
SeletarCamp-9882TheCookHouse.jpg

Logistics is Combat Power
SeletarCamp-9897LogisticsisCombatPo.jpg

Now it's all sealed up
SeletarCamp-9962Sealedup.jpg

if you are going, pm me. i might just join you guys:)

Ok sure ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.