AA battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

jun1502

Dec 11, 2009
hi there any advice on which AA rechargable battery ? perhaph the model no . ?

hi there any advice on which AA rechargable battery ? perhaph the model no . ?

35 posts and you haven't found the "Search" button yet? :dunno:

Catchlights, that is really quite an effort you have put in to consolidate all the rechargeable battery threads.
I think not only the TS, but those of us who have always wanted a consolidated list, would appreciate your kind help in this.
I think the next time anyone asks about rechargeable batteries, we can straight away direct them to THIS thread.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

yea .. thanks alot bro .. ;)

don't need to thank me, should thank those people who really replied to the questions..

I'm just recycling those threads..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Catchlights, that is really quite an effort you have put in to consolidate all the rechargeable battery threads.
I think not only the TS, but those of us who have always wanted a consolidated list, would appreciate your kind help in this.
I think the next time anyone asks about rechargeable batteries, we can straight away direct them to THIS thread.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think it's the 3rd or 4th time the list of "what battery?" replies has been brought up actually...

I think it's the 3rd or 4th time the list of "what battery?" replies has been brought up actually...

Oh... haha...Damn! I must have been not hard working enough in looking at the threads in CS. I will try harder... monitor the threads like a hawk! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.