A99 (Am I crazy)

i went in 313 sony store and touch A99 and few lens , Heng no tio poison:cool: lucky FE1635 no display there :bsmilie:

i went in 313 sony store and touch A99 and few lens , Heng no tio poison:cool: lucky FE1635 no display there :bsmilie:

U are a bless man.... Not too sure if the FE16-35 is there... U will be so lucky.... Kekeke

the CZ 135 is one of the most poisonous things i've touched :eek:

I'd rather talk you out of it given Sony's emphasis on the FE mount now.

On the plus side, even if they fully go over to FE mount, the A mount lenses still work via adapters (a harder thing to do with all electronic MILC lenses should one day their mounts are no more)

I'd rather talk you out of it given Sony's emphasis on the FE mount now.

On the plus side, even if they fully go over to FE mount, the A mount lenses still work via adapters (a harder thing to do with all electronic MILC lenses should one day their mounts are no more)

Thank bro.... I am keeping a close watch on SAR..... like nothing mention on their A mount.... may just wait for their so call A9??

Thank bro.... I am keeping a close watch on SAR..... like nothing mention on their A mount.... may just wait for their so call A9??

A99ii might come out next year but i think A9 come 1st =p

Im hoping Sony comes out with a mount mirrorless. A mount has lots of bargains compared to fe mount. The 24-70 f2.8 and 85 1.4 usually can get for around $1600 each used. At the moment can't even get any native f2.8 zooms for e mount. 50 1.4 can get for around 400-500 (non zeiss). Minolta 17-35 can get for $300-400. Minolta 24-105 f3.5-4.5 can get for around $400 as well. Also Sigma and Tamron equivalents are decent and readily available over ebay. Of course quality is not as good as compared to zeiss but in most situations it'll be tough to tell the difference unless you pixel peep.

Recently saw the a77 mk2 on promo at amazon. See see look look click click. Put sg as delivery, boleh. Convert to sgd plus gst, also lower than here as got grip. But stop on checking out, must control, heh heh!

Recently saw the a77 mk2 on promo at amazon. See see look look click click. Put sg as delivery, boleh. Convert to sgd plus gst, also lower than here as got grip. But stop on checking out, must control, heh heh!

aiya... should "accidentally" click Check out..... ;)

Wait for A mount. 24mp, iso 400k, 10fps, FF body, IBIS etc. Possible? :think:

I am using the A99. $6608864227887307934.jpg

Hi my house mate uses a99 with Zeiss it is really good

24-70 and 135 sharper than my own L lenses

I like the Sony lenses like 70-400 that came before even my own Canon has one also

I am waiting for 2015 to see new cameras from Sony then see if i will stay canon or switch

Hi my house mate uses a99 with Zeiss it is really good 24-70 and 135 sharper than my own L lenses I like the Sony lenses like 70-400 that came before even my own Canon has one also I am waiting for 2015 to see new cameras from Sony then see if i will stay canon or switch

Yap waiting for the A9 and see how......