A75, looks gd in LCD but actually...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nipapa

Aug 29, 2004
Tampines
photobucket.com
hi everyone,
don't know if any of you people are facing this problem. But alot of photos that i take on my A75 turns out very well on my LCD screen but when i import it into my computer, it becomes very dark.
Anyone knows why this is happening ? thanks

Regards :devil:

i'm using a 300d. if i set my LCD brightness to max, i realise i tend to end up with more underexposed shots if i were to gauge it from the screen. wat i do is to set the brightness lower, usually 3 out of 5 bars, it's ok.

use the historgram on the camera for gauging brightness. LCD is usually too bright and to the inexperienced, every image will appear properly exposed.

yup...histogram is the most useful....

but if u juz adjust the curves on say eveything u take then should be ok lo haa...

cheers....

the lcd should be used to check composition and minor nuances. exposure is not one of them. rely on solid photographic principles to get correct exposure, the same way a film photographer would make his shots.

My A75 is perfect.

Check your LCD brighteness and Exposure compensation?

lcd brightness i agree... not exposure compensation because this will show on the lcd according to the level of compensation and will effect itself on the monitor too...

Status
Not open for further replies.