A5 clear folder for portfolio?

pinkbee

Feb 9, 2008
Singapore
Hi all,

I'm urgently looking for an A5 clear folder, 10 pockets, for portfolio. Tried my luck at Bras Basah's Art Friend & Popular, but unfortunately they do not carry them. Any idea where else sells them?

Thanks a lot! :)

A5 is too small for portfolio, and the folder file are hard to find.
can consider use A4 folder instead, get some A4 black paper and paste your artwork on it, it will have borders around your artwork and it is more presentable too.

Funan 2nd floor has a big stationary store. They have all sorts of clear folders.

what about Art Friends?

A5 is too small for portfolio, and the folder file are hard to find.
can consider use A4 folder instead, get some A4 black paper and paste your artwork on it, it will have borders around your artwork and it is more presentable too.

This portfolio has to be submitted with dimensions smaller than 8x10". In a nutshell, I have a few pieces of work besides photography, so printing all of them in A5 is easier too. :)

Funan 2nd floor has a big stationary store. They have all sorts of clear folders.

Thank you!

Hi all,

I'm urgently looking for an A5 clear folder, 10 pockets, for portfolio. Tried my luck at Bras Basah's Art Friend & Popular, but unfortunately they do not carry them. Any idea where else sells them?

Thanks a lot! :)

what about Art Friends?

TS already said that art friend dosen't have.Anyway TS,daiso also sells them:)