A4 size photo printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasD

Sep 22, 2004
Ang Mo Kio
www.focusonpixel.com
Hi,

Anyone knows of any place that can print lab quality photos on a single A4 gross paper? I am currrently doing a project which requires me to print on A4 paper only, really need help on this as my deadline is near. :sweat:

Thks in advance.

Can go to Peace Centre ground floor. There's a large printing shop in the middle named Leadership something. They do print from A4 to A0. But u need to specify your requirements and purpose of the photo, cos they could either print from the color copier machine or the large format inkjet printer -- the latter being better of course.

ThomasD said:
Hi,

Anyone knows of any place that can print lab quality photos on a single A4 gross paper? I am currrently doing a project which requires me to print on A4 paper only, really need help on this as my deadline is near. :sweat:

Thks in advance.

print it at super 8R (8x12)

A4 size is 8.268x11.693

the width is only .268 different and you can trim the height to 11.693

jopel said:
print it at super 8R (8x12)

A4 size is 8.268x11.693

the width is only .268 different and you can trim the height to 11.693

Sorry didn't make myself clear, I am not printing a single image, but 3 images on a A4 with some text on it. I am using powerpoint to do editing. Ask photo lab, they don't have such svc. I will try out the one at Pearl centre and see how the quality of the prints.

ThomasD said:
Sorry didn't make myself clear, I am not printing a single image, but 3 images on a A4 with some text on it. I am using powerpoint to do editing. Ask photo lab, they don't have such svc. I will try out the one at Pearl centre and see how the quality of the prints.

Power point can export as jpeg/bitmap right? But the resolution of the file is ..
-_-"
Although powerpoint is simple and familiar for many people, I don't really recommend to print from it.

Hi guys,

Thks for all your help rendered, managed to get my prints the way I wanted at Miao Laan Colour Centre ( recommended by member from other thread in CS). I print in super 8R after I collage my photos, though a bit smaller from A4. I am very happy with the results :thumbsup:

The shop is offering very good price for member of CS, I got a 50% discount on my 8R prints :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.