A4 size photo printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasD

Sep 22, 2004
Ang Mo Kio
www.focusonpixel.com
Hi,

Anyone knows of any place that can print lab quality photos on a single A4 gross paper? I am currrently doing a project which requires me to print on A4 paper only, really need help on this as my deadline is near. :sweat:

Thks in advance.

snowspeeder

Feb 16, 2004
www.themenatwork.com
Can go to Peace Centre ground floor. There's a large printing shop in the middle named Leadership something. They do print from A4 to A0. But u need to specify your requirements and purpose of the photo, cos they could either print from the color copier machine or the large format inkjet printer -- the latter being better of course.

jopel

Dec 21, 2004
ThomasD said:
Hi,

Anyone knows of any place that can print lab quality photos on a single A4 gross paper? I am currrently doing a project which requires me to print on A4 paper only, really need help on this as my deadline is near. :sweat:

Thks in advance.
print it at super 8R (8x12)

A4 size is 8.268x11.693

the width is only .268 different and you can trim the height to 11.693

itopdc

Feb 22, 2005
Dear ThomasD,

Please visit our website: http://www.itopdigimedia.com/dp.htm. we do digital photo printing service.

We also sell High Quality Glossy Photo Paper, 235gsm A4 20sheets/pack S$6 only, less than 1/3 the price of other market brand.

We also sell A4 size Photoframe, S$5.5 only
http://www.itopdigimedia.com/promotion.htm

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sam

ThomasD

Sep 22, 2004
Ang Mo Kio
www.focusonpixel.com
jopel said:
print it at super 8R (8x12)

A4 size is 8.268x11.693

the width is only .268 different and you can trim the height to 11.693
Sorry didn't make myself clear, I am not printing a single image, but 3 images on a A4 with some text on it. I am using powerpoint to do editing. Ask photo lab, they don't have such svc. I will try out the one at Pearl centre and see how the quality of the prints.

Flare

Jan 24, 2002
Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
public.fotki.com
ThomasD said:
Sorry didn't make myself clear, I am not printing a single image, but 3 images on a A4 with some text on it. I am using powerpoint to do editing. Ask photo lab, they don't have such svc. I will try out the one at Pearl centre and see how the quality of the prints.
Power point can export as jpeg/bitmap right? But the resolution of the file is ..
-_-"
Although powerpoint is simple and familiar for many people, I don't really recommend to print from it.

ThomasD

Sep 22, 2004
Ang Mo Kio
www.focusonpixel.com
Hi guys,

Thks for all your help rendered, managed to get my prints the way I wanted at Miao Laan Colour Centre ( recommended by member from other thread in CS). I print in super 8R after I collage my photos, though a bit smaller from A4. I am very happy with the results :thumbsup:

The shop is offering very good price for member of CS, I got a 50% discount on my 8R prints :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom