A4 Poster and standing banner

ortega

Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
A4_poster-011.jpg

this is the a4 poster, please help to check for errors.

note: the film strip is still work in progress, i would like to have the original hi res image to place inside it, please send to me
ortega.sg@gmail.com

love the film strip....

agree with the shortened web url "www.clubsnap.com", more impact.

btw who is printing these?

the standing banner is not a problem as it is an inkjet print

the A4 poster have to be commercially printed due to the quantity, anyone asked for a quote?

Btw who is printing these?

the A4 poster have to be commercially printed due to the quantity, anyone asked for a quote?

Btw who is printing these?

how many a4 posters do you need? i can ask for a quote.

I believe they wanted 200 pcs, I can ask for a quote as well but I need to know the final decision and direction, does CS want to go ahead with it?

I believe they wanted 200 pcs, I can ask for a quote as well but I need to know the final decision and direction, does CS want to go ahead with it?
I think we should go ahead with it. Can I have an estimate on the expected costs?

I would suggest to print the below:

30 X A3 Posters
30X A4 Posters
10 X Standing Banners

The numbers are base on estimation of how many Camera Distributors and Dealers whom will be willing to put the Posters up for us in their outlets.

10 Standing Banners is for 2 X every Hall, ground floor of 8HQ and entrance of SAM for awareness etc.

We will also need Walkies Talkies for communication purpose.

Daily Food and Drinks, Transport Allowance etc for Moderators, Helpers Speakers etc.

I would suggest to print the below:

30 X A3 Posters
30X A4 Posters
10 X Standing Banners

The numbers are base on estimation of how many Camera Distributors and Dealers whom will be willing to put the Posters up for us in their outlets.

10 Standing Banners is for 2 X every Hall, ground floor of 8HQ and entrance of SAM for awareness etc.

We will also need Walkies Talkies for communication purpose.

Daily Food and Drinks, Transport Allowance etc for Moderators, Helpers Speakers etc.

Agree.

I will work out the cost of the food & tentage etc I will pay first and consolidate after the event to ask $ from Edmund

i can take care of the 30 A3 and 30 A4 posters, if content of posters are ok, i will proceed to print
standing banners? who is printing? who do i pass the data to?

you want me to get a quote from my supplier or do you already have someone in mind to do it?