A380 superjumbo arriving on Oct 15.. Shooters watch ur front...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the plane parked at the end of T1 last thurday when my flight touch down :lovegrin:

The plane still there? thought it should left on the 14/08/07.:sweat:

The plane still there? thought it should left on the 14/08/07

left on tues...i was on board the plane...haha...the exp was damn cool...

some foto to share...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

hahah thanks for sharing,so you one of the temasek students to test out plane. too bad never take off to go around singapore:bsmilie:

lol...ya...guinea pig...hahaha..if it had taken off...i will b damn happy...lol...but the exp was fun n gd...

The very same plane will go to dubai to do the test out. hear that they will load passager fly a few rounds off load and test again.;p

The plane still there? thought it should left on the 14/08/07.:sweat:

It actually left on 15 Aug at 4am for Dubai as AIB702. Big Kahuna saw it last Thursday (ie National Day), the day when the demo landed.

F-WWJB_MW.jpg

It actually left on 15 Aug at 4am for Dubai as AIB702. Big Kahuna saw it last Thursday (ie National Day), the day when the demo landed.

F-WWJB_MW.jpg

haha my bad, never see the word "last":bsmilie:

Next time training at SWBTA Australia, the A380 can carry the whole battalion in one go.:thumbsup:

Next time training at SWBTA Australia, the A380 can carry the whole battalion in one go.:thumbsup:

hehehe they have to upgrade the airport. even with a 747 is tough enough.;p

I don't think that there will be any problems as Rockhampton Airport can also handle the Antonov.

The plane will disembark the troops at Rockhampton and the stewardess and aircrew will stay for a night before going to Brisbane or Sydney airport.

A380 is 100t heavy then Antonov when fully loaded.:sweat:
look like still need to upgrade.;p

A380
Maximum take-off weight 560,000 kg (1,235,000 lb)

An-124

Max takeoff weight: 405,000 kg (893,000 lb)

Ugh, don't like the plasticky seat backs.

Note that this plane is a mock-up configuration done by Airbus themselves, and not what will be offered on SIA's planes. That remains a closely guarded secret until the big launch on Oct 15.

With 471 seats planned for SIA on an aircraft that can optimally accomodate 525 in a standard 3-class configuration and up to 853 in full economy class configuration, it should be interesting indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.