A1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETboy

Aug 11, 2004
hi new here wonder where can i get minolta A1 ? and the pricing...

In electronic stores. Or you can try the buy and sell forum here. Dunno about the retail price now but 2nd hand is around 1k

That day went to Budget Electronics (Orchard, near Mandarin Marina Hotel), the guy quoted me this price and saying that A1 already discontinue already.

:think:

hafele said:
That day went to Budget Electronics (Orchard, near Mandarin Marina Hotel), the guy quoted me this price and saying that A1 already discontinue already.

:think:

so A2 for $1300 and no more A1... ? oh man i dun really need a very high MP camera.. :dunno:

dont bother with that store. quoted me good prices but never have the goods to close the deal. I'm prob going to let mine go around the end of sept. check with me then.

tmc17479 said:
dont bother with that store. quoted me good prices but never have the goods to close the deal. I'm prob going to let mine go around the end of sept. check with me then.

Oh ? Not a reputable store ? :what:

... emm ... me also looking for A1, wondering if the coming Comex04 would have good deal. Recently at CS here not many ppl selling this cam.

hafele said:
Oh ? Not a reputable store ? :what:

... emm ... me also looking for A1, wondering if the coming Comex04 would have good deal. Recently at CS here not many ppl selling this cam.

but i wonder if they are putting A1 on sales i mean they stop producing already rite

A1's price wouldnt drop that much. It's a very good cam, better than the A2 from some reviews. They would still sell it, but the retail price prob is not what you are willing to pay.

There's one senior told me, to remain the value of the camera, the price won't drop so drastically.

Budget ard 1200 for a new A1, 950 for a second hand, reasonable ?

From the marketting point of view, KM won't slash the price of A1, cos they need to sell the A2 as well. For someone who will look into procumer DC, there will understand megapix goer dun really worth it in some aspect. Personally I think A1 still being a great rival to A2 ..... :think:

FYI .. a few camera retailer in Indonesia was clearing up their A1 stock just 4 days ago.

A1 was priced at RP 4.5mill ~ S$ 900.

If you have any friend in Jakarta , ID ... ask them to hunt one for you :D

=bob=

Unless it has international warranty .... otherwise quite risky woh ...

hafele said:
Unless it has international warranty .... otherwise quite risky woh ...

Hmm .. IIRC ... only Olympus offer worldwide w'ty for its digital camera range [per April 2004] ... so unless you are buying Oly ... if the seller says there is i'tl .. you need to double check the w'ty card statement.

hafele said:
There's one senior told me, to remain the value of the camera, the price won't drop so drastically.

Budget ard 1200 for a new A1, 950 for a second hand, reasonable ?

about there if you are talking about the body alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.