A Wedding on Christmas Eve (Coffeetable Book)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arttl

Jul 20, 2004
Planet PJ
www.flickr.com
A lovely couple who had their wedding on 24.12.2005.
Sharing their finest moment of the big day.

Pg-01_1.jpg

Pg01

Pg-02_1.jpg

Pg02

Pg-03_1.jpg

Pg03

well captured, like your photos in photo (or page) style, whether in sequence or mix. But feel like may be too much of this style :sweat: . More one (big) photo per page (like page 20 or even bigger) would be nice addition to the album. Just my newbie thinking

Nice piece of work, and very good post-processing.
BTW, what tool do u used to post-process?

Yeah, similar views... need some breathing space in your layout, quite congested. Overall not bad :)

:bsmilie:
Yeah! Got to put in too many stuff! But sometimes photos need to compliment each other. Esp when trying to link up a story board in 20 pages. Nevertheless, appreciate the point taken!

:)

PS: Maybe also due to the fact that you are scrolling down the pages whereby in real life situation, the album needs to be flip. Hmmm...

Thanks for all the constructive inputs!

Will touch up a little before sending to print.

Thanks again!

in pg02, arttl were using bounce card or omni bounce pointed 60degrees(?) when the subjects are rather near, you'll notice the light only reaches the top half of the subjects and the walls. only the center part is illuminated - gives the effect of vignetting.

anyone has a solution for better illumination?

nikkie said:
in pg02, arttl were using bounce card or omni bounce pointed 60degrees(?) when the subjects are rather near, you'll notice the light only reaches the top half of the subjects and the walls. only the center part is illuminated - gives the effect of vignetting.

anyone has a solution for better illumination?

Hi Nikkie,

It was a diffusion dome. Pehaps a direct flash (with proper control) will help if it bothers you too much.

arttl said:
Hi Nikkie,

It was a diffusion dome. Pehaps a direct flash (with proper control) will help if it bothers you too much.
Hi Jon,

Nice wedding series u have!

I can see that this couple are Soka members...r u a member as well?

waaah...nice series... :thumbsup:

Don't mind me asking, how do you do the "flip" pic on pg 6?;p

John Tan said:
Hi Jon,

Nice wedding series u have!

I can see that this couple are Soka members...r u a member as well?

Hihi,

Yes. I'm a member as well as a photographer with the publication.

Status
Not open for further replies.