A walk in the Gardens 4th August 2012

ortega

Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
photowalk_SG_2.jpg

join me for a walk in the garden

Cool, count me. Do i need to PM you?

Just be there with your camera, no brand, no fuss, no pressure just there to have fun and shoot. No charge as well. If there is an entry fee you have to pay to go in. Bring along your camera, tripod and a smile.

Hi, I like to join this walk... ;)

4 Aug is the last sat b4 ND, still got fireworks?

I would like to join too. Thanks for organizing!

Hi Ortega,

Include me in the fun for the day 04 Aug 2012. Please advise update, if any. Thanks.

Great see you all there, I will Use the tag #photowalksg for this series of walks. It is also on facebook and google +. Do share your images after the walk.

Do remember to pack wet weather gear just in case, I will continue to shoot in wet weather. So far we have seen stunning shots in good weather, I wonder how the super trees will look like in the rain.

I am joining as well. ;) Ortega, can you send me a private message with your cell phone in the case I can't find you?

Best regards,
Pedro Monteiro

PedroMonteiro said:
I am joining as well. ;) Ortega, can you send me a private message with your cell phone in the case I can't find you?

Best regards,
Pedro Monteiro

Hmmm I don't see what sending you a pm via my cell phone will help but sure no problem. Btw I can be reached via iMessage or kik too. You can iMessage me via ortega dot sg at gmail dot com

hi ortega, i would like to join as well.