A vanishing path..

shaoken

Deregistered
img003.jpg

1.in what area is critique to be sought?
I am wondering, does my composition or angle used, is able to portray a "vanishing path"?

2.what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
I'm trying out with a "vanishing point" in the photo to portray the theme.

3.under what circumstance is the picture taken?
As I was looking for something which is able to portray something which is related to "loneliness" or "sadness", that is why I took this photos.

4.what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
I personally like the feel of the photo. The emptiness of path makes it looks lonely and sad photo.

C&C welcome. :D

What if you angle left instead and lose the HDB and road? Lie squat or stretch to change your shooting height? Do some DI and make it a little more dramatic?

Just my 2 cents, but would reducing the brightness makes it more moody?

What if you angle left instead and lose the HDB and road? Lie squat or stretch to change your shooting height? Do some DI and make it a little more dramatic?

same thoughts..increase contrast to make the sky more "outstanding" and produce some drama mama effect..:>

I actually had the same thought..

Ya, you're right. I did not thought of it when I took my shot.

Just my 2 cents, but would reducing the brightness makes it more moody?
same thoughts..increase contrast to make the sky more "outstanding" and produce some drama mama effect..:>

I forgotten to state in the write-up. I used a B&W film + orange filter.

Nice
I like the old feel to the photo