A trip to Chinatown

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. Sorry. Thanks for the advice:)

eh, why is there a need to open another thread just to post your photo? you can simply post it on your previous thread...
and btw this is equipment discussion, not photos discussion.

You should not.

Though the moderators are pretty relax on their ruling on Pana forum, we should stick to what we are told...

You should not.

Though the moderators are pretty relax on their ruling on Pana forum, we should stick to what we are told...
well, i was actually tinking if we he could share his photos taken with lumix with the others. ;)

So Jack50N did here is the correct way, just in case if I am confusing others.

So Jack50N did here is the correct way, just in case if I am confusing others.
:think:
but i found this written by you in the FAQ :bsmilie:
1. Do not OT(Off Thread). Will need Moderator to help cleaning this up
2. No selling in this thread (inclusive me!)
3. No posting of photo in this thread
4. All discussions is prohibited in this thread. Discussions should be done at the respective thread, which the link can be found in this thread.

I consider a link to a photo gallery the same as putting up photos directly... both ways lead to the same thing, only different method.

care to correct me?

Aiyah you guys.. relax lar..

Personally I don't mind having such threads here. If the Pana sub-forum at DPreview.com does it, why not here too?

Let's not be so draconian in enforcing the rules here.

Sorry to cause this trouble to everyone :(

:think:
but i found this written by you in the FAQ :bsmilie:

I consider a link to a photo gallery the same as putting up photos directly... both ways lead to the same thing, only different method.

care to correct me?

The quote that you show was intended for the "FAQ" thread....not the entire Pana sub-forum lar....:cry: :cry: :cry:

The quote that you show was intended for the "FAQ" thread....not the entire Pana sub-forum lar....:cry: :cry: :cry:
:bigeyes: :cry: my bad, anyway i think its better to continue with one thread, easier for viewer to see all the photos taken with the same camera. just like the last lx1, lx2 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.