A tres french gesture

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumraisin

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
1_1.jpg

Took this at a cafe in Paris... thought it was such a totally French scene-- two people with all the time in the world to sit around in cafes and sip tea and smoke, and the hairdo and the flamboyant gesture and all.

Hi

i like this. but i think it would be better if the shot were a bit wider to show more of the cafe....

pity about the camera shake though :)

I wanted to focus attention on these two women, that's why I didn't include more of the cafe.
I think there's camera shake cos I took this picture in a hurry-- didn't want them to notice the camera. Actually, come to think of it, it's not camera shake I think it's out of focus.

haha it happens to all of us.....i guess...being afraid to be caught

Originally posted by siron
heheh yeah loh...looks chio huh??

the pic looks like some poster haha cool

sigh wish i could have money or opportunity to travel to europe and all other nice places. can take more photos and all.

hahaha ya ya but no phone involved

Thanks for the compliments... :)

Paris is a nice place to take photos of people... there ar ecouples kissing impromptu on the streets, in cafes etc. One photo I saw but missed taking, sadly, was of a couple kissing as they walked off the escalator.

Do you just take their pictures without asking??

Hehehe, just wondering - in some places in Europe you could end up with a black eye!

Artemis
:devil:

Originally posted by artemis

Hehehe, just wondering - in some places in Europe you could end up with a black eye!

Artemis

hahaha really that serious ahh? I thought europeans are more friendly? SIngapore then will kenna black eye! by the bengs

Originally posted by artemis

Artemis

Yah I did... but didn't take anyone who looked particularly beng, so didn't get any black eyes... just some odd stares. Sometimes they don't even notice the big black cam pointing at them!

love the shot! is really good, yeah i think poster material mst def! but where is the gesture though? or am i jus blind?

Status
Not open for further replies.