A tourist posed for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray_stinger

I met him while I was eating at the food junction in Parco. He was sitting next to me and it just happened that a conversation between us began. We talked while I was eating and he told me that he was a doctor from states, he have retired and on now travelling around the world. His previous stop was Tokyo, Japan. He will be going to China and then move on to other coutries in Asia before returning to states. After my meal, when I was about to leave for AP, I requested to take a picture of him since have brought my A40 along, he gladly accepted it. He posed for me outside the food junction and heres the pic....commets :)

tourist.jpg

He look like a really nice guy, doesn't he. So envy him that he have the chance to travel around the world.
Hope i will get the chance too when I reaching my peak.

Yeah he seems so friendly. Anyway ang mos are always very friendly.over friendly sometimes. :) But he's so fortunate to travel round the world. How I wish I can do the same too. Oh well..next time. I will Do it! hehe

Heh... Friendly people is always nice poser ;p

Originally posted by ray_stinger
I met him while I was eating at the food junction in Parco. He was sitting next to me and it just happened that a conversation between us began. We talked while I was eating and he told me that he was a doctor from states, he have retired and on now travelling around the world. His previous stop was Tokyo, Japan. He will be going to China and then move on to other coutries in Asia before returning to states. After my meal, when I was about to leave for AP, I requested to take a picture of him since have brought my A40 along, he gladly accepted it. He posed for me outside the food junction and heres the pic....commets :)

tourist.jpg

Did you ask him his email, so that you can send the photo to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.