A TELESCOPIC lens that can attach to a 49mm lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siewsphone

Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
Thinking to get one for Star shooting.

Anyone own any? Can give some advice?

Thanks

Originally posted by siewsphone

Anyone own any? Can give some advice?

Thanks

Stack an Oly C-210 with an Oly B-300 in combo wif ur Oly C-2100uz, and u'll get 32x zoom. :D

If u can read Chinese, u can chk out this Taiwanese website, got an article whereby someone uses an 37mm threaded Eagle Eye OpticZoom 5x TC.

See http://www.dcview.com.tw.

Stacked together with the B-300 and C-2100UZ u'll get an amazing 85x zoom!!! Dunno how bad will the vignetting be though....

Originally posted by Jayan

Stack an Oly C-210 with an Oly B-300 in combo wif ur Oly C-2100uz, and u'll get 32x zoom. :D

If u can read Chinese, u can chk out this Taiwanese website, got an article whereby someone uses an 37mm threaded Eagle Eye OpticZoom 5x TC.

See http://www.dcview.com.tw.

Stacked together with the B-300 and C-2100UZ u'll get an amazing 85x zoom!!! Dunno how bad will the vignetting be though....

Can give me the cost first before go in details? :D

Can give me the cost first before go in details? :D

OLy B-300 abt $300...Oly C-210 abt $70.

As for the Eagle Eye...go chk out the website lah Bro!

Can not find it leh...where where?

actually I know the website long time ago...

Thanks thanks Bro :)

I'm letting go my Tcon14b

1.4X teleconverter by olmpus, like a big brother of the B300

You mean the Apollo Website?

Sorrie sorrie....thot u got read up the Taiwanese article, the url is in there....

EagleEye OpticZoom --> http://www.eagleeyeuk.com.

The website looks like under maintainence.

By the way, can get those equipment in singapore?

Thanks

Are you thinking of movie rock stars here or real stars as in the ones at night in the sky?

Originally posted by Ian

Are you thinking of movie rock stars here or real stars as in the ones at night in the sky?

Ian, don't be so bad.:bsmilie: He must be impressed by the astrophotography which was posted earlier by YOU. :p

but then, the teleconverters won't be sufficient right? you'll need a good telescope and specialized adaptor to mount the camera on on the scope.... the olys may be sufficient to shoot the moon....

Originally posted by Ian

SKY one loH..............

Originally posted by Goondu

Ian, don't be so bad.:bsmilie: He must be impressed by the astrophotography which was posted earlier by YOU. :p

Actually I was being serious ... a lot of people talk about going to shoot stars mean concerts, promo events etc.

I'll answer siewsphone's question later today as I've got a fun filled morning shooting slithering beasties for a client.

Originally posted by Ian

Actually I was being serious ... a lot of people talk about going to shoot stars mean concerts, promo events etc.

I'll answer siewsphone's question later today as I've got a fun filled morning shooting slithering beasties for a client.

Thanks thanks. Your astrophotography shoot are damn good :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.