A taste of your own medicine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelmetBox

Sep 9, 2003
I was out with my gf settling some private matters and wanting to be alone enjoying the breeze when this bugging photographer came along. I got irritated when he kept trying to take snap shots of me and my gf from afar while acting like he's doing something else. I always do that too thats why I know he's pointing the camera at us. Acting like he's taking the background or his the props he laid out but apparently not knowing that his smokescreen was poor as his props are on the floor but the lens was pointing at me.......

Wanted to tell him to stop but then I'm also like him, always taking pictures of 'unsuspecting' people trying to catch a good natural portrait shot.

Now I know how it feels being the hunted....... If only I had my camera then, I would have set it on burst and cleared my whole CF card on that photographer. Hunt him and 'shoot' him down! heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

kelster said:
heh heh...scully he post it here for comments and Critique...hee... ;)

& that's really a taste of yuor own medicine liao... :bsmilie: :D :bsmilie: :blah:

kelster said:
heh heh...scully he post it here for comments and Critique...hee... ;)

heheheeeeeeeee....... thats why i've been keeping tabs on the photo sections! wakakakaka!!!!

I'm so gonna stalk him if it happens! :bsmilie:

I got the other way around .....

I was at harbourfront Macdonalds wait for some friends to join me to go sentosa together, then I notice the wall of the Macdonald pretty .... well .... unique, so I take up my camera (digital) and took the picture of the wall.

5 minutes later, one guy from the table near the wall walked over and asked me to show him my pictures as he said his friend (female) felt that I am invading her rights by taking her photographs without her permission ...bla bla bla ... and all those craps.... I show him the preview from my LCD, only to find pictures of Walls ..... whahahahahaha...... then I tell him "I know your concern, but I am only interested in landscape picture .... well, tell your female friend she is safe from photographers ;) " (Can be classified as Shuaning also lah ..... whahahahaha ..... hokkien we call "tao gei xiong ga gi guai", beanspout tot itself is expensive ..... )

blurblock said:
I got the other way around .....

I was at harbourfront Macdonalds wait for some friends to join me to go sentosa together, then I notice the wall of the Macdonald pretty .... well .... unique, so I take up my camera (digital) and took the picture of the wall.

5 minutes later, one guy from the table near the wall walked over and asked me to show him my pictures as he said his friend (female) felt that I am invading her rights by taking her photographs without her permission ...bla bla bla ... and all those craps.... I show him the preview from my LCD, only to find pictures of Walls ..... whahahahahaha...... then I tell him "I know your concern, but I am only interested in landscape picture .... well, tell your female friend she is safe from photographers ;) " (Can be classified as Shuaning also lah ..... whahahahaha ..... hokkien we call "tao gei xiong ga gi guai", beanspout tot itself is expensive ..... )

Hahahaha!!! Heng u nvr take the ger ah! Or else also donnoe how to explain hor? :bsmilie:

Anyway I read somewhere in the forum that it's actually not against the law to take someone's pict? Something like Singapore no privacy law or something like that? Anyone care to confirm this?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.